[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 223 KB, 1529x872, Selection_160.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18836556 No.18836556 [Reply] [Original]

For me I instantly wanted to get alts because I thought Bitcoin had had most of its gains. I bought OmiseGo at $8 / 200k+ satoshis without even watching a chart. I didn't understand charts back then. I bought like $500 worth, unironically because everyone was hyping it on every place I went to check for crypto news, also Teeka said it was going to $700 and I bought into it. Luckely a few months later I sold my OmiseGoys for a a 33% loss on the BTC chart. considering it is now under 1000 sats, and I sold when it was still above 100k sats. I think I made a good decision. One of my other first early buys was unironially XRP. I sold for a small gain in terms of USD but not in terms of BTC. I sold just before the great alt run at the top sadly. I never expected that dogshit to go to 20k sats when I finally actually researched cryptocurrency and understood how shit XRP is.

What about you? what did you buy when you first entered markets?

>> No.18836912

>>18836556
OP if you actually did any real research you would never say that about XRP. You are nothing but a smoothbrain retard who will always stay poor.

>> No.18837449

>>18836912
i don't have to do any research after finding out ripple holds 60 billion xrp and its printed out of thin air. which makes fair distribution impossible. im sorry you got xrp bags bud.

>> No.18837680

I bought 13 ETH on the day it hit its highest USD price in Jan 2018.