[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 36 KB, 789x369, ERD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18807988 No.18807988 [Reply] [Original]

>partner with Samsung, Binance, Dubai +30 others
>12k TPS in latest testnet (real world scenario testing with nodes in 41 different cities)
>Battle of Elrond game launched in Samsung Wallet app (open your S10+ or above and check)
>500 community nodes UNINCENTIVIZED testnet - people run nodes for free cuz they love the tech
>BUSD stable coin will be launched on its mainnet, Binance lending programs & staking
>40% circ. supply locked for staking
>36% validator APR, 32% staking APR
>Dev incentives: 30% smart contract royalties (first one to implement something like this at protocol level)
>no overhyping, pushing code like crazy, all open source.

also, check the chart.

>> No.18809207 [DELETED] 

Brainlets here fall for easy pajeet shills, this is a good spoonfeed thread, clean as everything here should be.

I've been accumulating a few stacks of it as well as Lit, as they haven’t got overhyped, goofy named tech, just simple and elegant implementations that make it just fucking work.

How much more pretentious scams biz has to go through before we go back to core and elegant stuff ?

>hope all of you stick with your 1000x EOY bags while I will be earning fees later when you decide to buy this.

>> No.18809239

Brainlets here fall for easy pajeet shills, this is a good spoonfeed thread, clean as everything here should be.

I've been accumulating a few stacks of ERD as well as Lit, as they haven’t got overhyped, goofy named tech, just simple and elegant implementations that make it just fucking work.

How much more pretentious scams biz has to go through before we go back to core and elegant stuff like this one ?

>hope all of you stick with your 1000x EOY bags while I will be earning fees later when you decide to buy this.

>> No.18809255

The CEO is Marc Andreessen with hair

>> No.18809580
File: 7 KB, 250x201, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> Binance IEO launchpad
> Binance Labs invested
> Binance lending, saving, staking
> Binance stable coin - not on Tron or other shitchains, just Binance, Ethere and Elrodlnd
> Binance Smart Chain tech 1:1 Elrond tech, but with dposhitfuck
> Binance, Binance, Binance

Just fucking admit you bought the whole thing for yourself CZ! This shit is about to explode