[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 29 KB, 400x400, MHUJj15g_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18797840 No.18797840 [Reply] [Original]

Why does anyone need to work if the government can just fucking print money?

>> No.18798035

based

>> No.18798049

>>18797840
Because working cattle paying taxes are what enable the US govt to pay off the interest on its loans.

>> No.18798119

This only works for a very small amount of time without causing an explosion. This is hyperinflation level moves, and If it continues good luck getting a raise to match the rate of inflation. $10 for a gallon of gasoline is a very real possibility in the near future. and that’s without Crude market improving. Why the fuck do you think so many people bought PMs. Anyone with fiat positions is spooked. I’m holding 30k right ready to pounce. The results of the lifting stay-at-home orders could rekt the economy even harder, this would be due to stay-at-home orders becoming more strict. The feds are out of options. If they print another stimulus plan of that magnitude, consider your savings to be fukt. I have plenty of PMs but I feel I can get good value against stocks from the next round of panic crashing. Coming to an economy near you!
>inb4 covid19isanothingburger

>> No.18798374

We could get away with a lot more of this sort of behavior in the USA than other places because our currency is like the money all money is based off of but we don't because the people with a lot of money like their being a great divide because it means they get more luxuries, sex, drugs, laws dont apply to them, etc etc. We're very faithful to a pretty pure form of capitalism in the USA and doesn't protect the middle or lower class at all and kinda makes us look like a third world country compared to a place like Germany where all citizens can go to school and just live indoor even if they aren't working currently