[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 387x290, 1530124040234.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18787724 No.18787724 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone here makes money on Youtube? which are the metrics that make the most sense in predicting how good the video should be doing? for me its CTR% and retention and watchtime, but sometimes its random as fuck.

My video with the best retention, has done shit, it didnt get recommended, because CTR was 2 points lower than I would have expected, thats my explaination.

It seems random as fuck, and also manipulated, you are paranoid about everything, specially after p-score reveal.

Some videos go viral, others do like shit. Only people with cult personalities get a ton of views because people constantly search for the videos. In most cases you are stuck with the algorithm. Basically if it doesnt recommend the video you get no traffic and thus no money. Some videos do well for months and all of a sudden traffic goes down and I feel suicidal. The niche im at requires too much time per video, but its the only thing in which ive ever done money online. Its pretty autistic. I make no money outside adsense because kids dont give a shit about some random channel, only Logan Paul and co can monetize outside of it. Im an anonymous channel and no one would follow my autistic ass if I tried to act like what im not. No one follows my social media and I have 1 million subs.