[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 88 KB, 600x600, 2018-silver-american-eagle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18673705 No.18673705 [Reply] [Original]

>It's a liquidity crunch. The amount of dollars in circulation is far below demand for them, so Powell is making the money printer go brr at an insane rate, but it's not keeping up with demand. The eurozone is completely fucked, a hundred times worse than we are, and capital is outright fleeing their continent for shelter in USD.

>Banks are woefully undercapitalized and this ravenous worldwide hunger for dollars is kinda fucking everything up. There is the real risk of a deflationary crisis in the USD, which means lots more brrr'ing as Powell tries to stop a collapse in every asset price. Think 2008 when everyone was so desperate for cash that McMansions were on sale for $40,000 and brand new Corvettes were being offered for $20,000 if you were paying cash, and then multiply that by 10 or so.

>So it MAY be possible that several banks are completely fucked and unable to meet demand, Buffet knows this, and is about to sidestep out of equities that are about to take a serious hit in value into ownership of banks for pennies on the dollar and then benefit from the inevitable QE and bailouts. Possibly.

>That said, fortunes will be made on holding cash and timing when to exit before the next couple trillion QE happens. And it's good news for us, because right now the entire world is literally begging to finance our deficit spending at near-zero and probably soon negative interest rates.

WE ARE GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT. WE ARE GOING TO BE FACE FUCKING BITCHES SOON WHILE EVERYONE IS COMMITTING SUICIDE

>> No.18673725

>>18673705
What will a 1964 Kennedy half dollar get me if a silver Roosevelt dime gets me a blowjob?

>> No.18673737

>>18673705
THIS WAS ALL THE INVESTMENT ADVICE THAT YOU NEEDED. I POSTED THIS IN LINK THREADS THROUGHOUT THE LAST YEAR.

BASED THOMAS JEFFERSON WAS RIGHT

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, FIRST BY INFLATION, THEN BY DEFLATION, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.... I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

>> No.18673763

>>18673705
Is silver going to the moon anytime soon? I'm getting my inheritance in a month or two.

>> No.18673784

>>18673725
A double footjob from a formerly well to do house wife and her questionably aged daughter

>> No.18673807

>>18673725
a threesome

>> No.18674071

EOY price of silver?

15 ATM and i'm still paying 6 over spot

>> No.18674125

>>18674071
GET MORE FAST!

>> No.18674156
File: 3.25 MB, 4608x2592, coppergang.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18673705
YOU ARE LITTLE BABY. WHILE YOU OBSESSED OVER SILVER, I STACKED COPPER BULLION
That's right boyo, the big CU. At this very moment I have amassed a wealth of $16.73 face value of pre-82 pennies, with a melt value of almost 34 WHOLE dollars.

COPPER GANG RISE UP