[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 225x225, images.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18660042 No.18660042 [Reply] [Original]

The common consensus among rich people right now is that many of the fiat currencies in circulation will within a few decades simply be worthless.

A new financial system is established about every 40 years, or updated, upgraded, etc.

We're about 50 years out now and are overdue for a upgrade or transition into something better than the literally thousand year old current fiat systems presently being used.

We're in the 21st century now and we're still using fiat currency systems dating back to the 15th century.

And when you actually do have a lot of money one of your major concerns is inflation, and all fiat suffers from it bc of the errors in its creation.

So I believe these wealthy individuals have invested in Reserve because its the most advanced stable currency system thats ever been thought up.

They want the Reserve protocol to work because they don't want their wealth to overnight become worthless because it was in some fiat currency that ultimately fails.

As with all things in elite finance, security and stability reign supreme and Reserve delivers on those key components which is precisely why you see big money behind this project.

>> No.18660216

bump faggots

>> No.18660256

Biz is always late

>> No.18660281

CAN YOU FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU SPAMMING FUCKING PAJEET

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR USELESS LITTLE SHITCOIN

>> No.18660308

Ignore all FUD and accumulate as much RSR as possible. You will be rewarded greatly in 2021-22. Coming from an early anon who bought 65k LINK in 2018.

>> No.18660336

We will be pulling a 1000x in 2021.

>> No.18660363

>>18660281
So many of these bullshit threads today. I'll sell my RSR soon if this doesn't stop.