[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

>> No.18583457

>>18583186
This shitcoin has just mirrored the DOW so why would this retard think a recession would help it?

>> No.18583989

>>18583457
Because he's based

>> No.18584694

>>18583186
this guy makes me want to hit my head into a wall

>> No.18584782

>>18583457
once gold isnt available in physical anymore, which is tommorow, btc will be the 2nd best choice

>> No.18584988

>>18583186
Fuck pomp

>> No.18585086

>>18583186
>https://dailyhodl.com/2020/04/20/anthony-pompliano-predicts-1288-bitcoin-btc-bull-run-says-global-macro-fallout-will-likely-push-leading-crypto-higher/
What does that mean for LINK?

>> No.18585141

>>18583457
/thread

>> No.18585167

>>18583186
Btc dominance remains strong.
This is kill for alts.

>> No.18585193

so who cares what some nombody said. Bitmex Arthur said it can retest 3k, see how that works.

>> No.18586210

>>18584988
>dubs
the only right answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVaUe4-jj38

>> No.18586377

BTC: 1400%, then it becomes regulated
XRP: 10,000%, then it becomes NWO coin
LINK: 120%, then it fluctuates for a long time
ETH: 300%, then it becomes stable coin

>> No.18586395

>>18583186
I have zero...ZERO....background in finance and mostly come to chortle at Wojak threads but here's my take.

The CARES Act is just rebranded TARP. The Fed is pumping money in to the market to let banks offload literal excrement from their books that will eventually find its way back on to the market. This allowed for a sharp but temporary pump on the markets as institutional investors saw this mirroring 08 and fully anticipated that with the Fed piling this money on quicker than 08 we would stave off whatever collapse may be inbound so they started buying back in.

The issue though is that the underlying cause of collapse has been remedied. Pumping money into the economy does not mean a thing unless it can maintain velocity. Given the current climate, they would need to hand every citizen who lost their job at least their current paycheck in unemployment to maintain the velocity prior to Rona and that what will never happen.

The oil futures collapsing to negatives sends a fairly clear indication of what is to come in my uneducated opinion. There's no faith in the future that a need will exist for oil. Shipping, transportation, all of it is going to go into a tail spin. They'll pump money in but it will fail. Our main supplier is China. We don't like them anymore. Our main exports go to China. They don't like us now. Things have broken in ways that can't be fixed quickly.

But, if you aren't a doomer black pill like me, buy the dip. I hear it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

>> No.18586500

>>18586395
Tldr
everything will collapse including crypto because bills have now come due. Some people like the oil bois just don't want to face it and will get caught holding the bags for a long long time.

>> No.18586878

>>18586395
>everything will collapse including crypto because bills have now come due
You lack education in economics.
>>18586395
>if you aren't a doomer black pill like me
Propaply a incel as well. Please stop it.

You are not wrong with the velocity though. People aready stopped spending money and are about to pay their debt instead of further consooming.
Because capitalism is a debt based economy and there is more debt that money, this will result in a decrease in money supply.
This again will result in deflation. Deflation is the worst thing that could happen in capitalism.
That's the reason why the FED is printing money like crazy since 2008 already and pumping up the stock market and housing market and lowers the interest rates, because that is the only way they can keep the economy going, because velocity of money can not be controlled. Infinite QE
Stocks are going to collapse one way or another. It's a question of when.
Prices for other stuff might go down as well. Yes, maybe even gold or crypto in the short term, because people will need money. (Remeber deflation)
But there will be a time when velocity of money rises again and people will start spending again. In the meantime the FED never stopped printing money. And all of a sudden you slip from deflation to inflation because there is a gigantic money supply and velocity goes up. People start to realize that their money is worth less and then they will rush into safe heavens. This definetly includes precious metals, but they are already hard to get at this point.
So many people will get into Crypto. And we will see the prices rise more than ever.
However, you will profit less from it than 2017, because your money becomes worth less and less.
Eventually we might go to a 100% digital currency.

Future doesn't look too good.