[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 17 KB, 400x400, 1322615842122.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1854799 No.1854799 [Reply] [Original]

hi /biz/

I don't know where else to ask, i would have tried /int/ but i know it would turn into a shitflinging session.

Firstly I'm in Europe and this question relates to that, I'm looking to relocate to France later this year (from the UK). I'm going for a job which i may or may not get.

I didn't want to take any of my bank/credit cards due to the high chance of them getting stolen in this job I'm trying for, same goes for cash.

So i wanted to open an account i can use to chuck a few hundred Euros in and can access it in all of France.

British banks either want high deposits on international accounts or a consistent input, worst case scenario i open a normal debit account with a bank and just deal with the charges for internal spending and withdrawals.

But i was thinking it would be more economically viable to use an established European bank that would serve the same purpose, and perhaps i could put some money away in that account if i get the job.

So tl;dr - Does /biz/ know of any banks that i can open in Europe/Eurozone while being a UK resident, without charges or fees that'll give me a debit card?

Thanks.