[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 24 KB, 300x345, wojack.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18485844 No.18485844 [Reply] [Original]

>Florida unemployment website has been unavailable for weeks
how's your state handling the unemployment crisis?

>> No.18485857

>>18485844
with rainbow flags and gender equality courses, as it should be!

>> No.18485899

idk my company is paying us 75% of our average check even when they're making minimal money because they budgeted well

....and i wait tables

>> No.18487022
File: 65 KB, 570x569, Familiar Enchancer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Exceptionally well. Oklahoma City is cheap as hell to live in and my partial unemployment (10 hour weeks) is still getting $600+ a week from the CARE Act. I don't know if that extra scrilla factors into my maximum benefit allowance for my claim - if it does, I'm going to get $5,000 lightning fast, and if not, it's just going to print fucking money until the work search becomes mandatory again. I'm going to have so much money for doing nothing that I feel like I've somehow accidentally broken the law or put in something wrong that will bite my ass later.
I'm gonna save as much as I can until the virus shit calms down before I start popping off on debts or making investments, but overall I have more financial security right now than ever just because some guy ate some bats.

>> No.18487125

corona virus unemployment general

>california
i got on unemployment a few days shy of a year ago. my unemployment year is about to end. i exhuasted all my state benefits about 6months ago.
can i get an unemployment extension and collect the $600 federal benefits for the next 13 weeks? i assumed i was within the timeframe window to"re-open a claim" but its hinting that i will be ineligable if i have not received a payment within the last 24days, fuck fuck fuck

>> No.18487679
File: 3.75 MB, 275x206, gma birthday money.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me
>moved to call recently
>try to file online
>it asks if I've worked in another state in the last 18 months
>say "Yes" and submit.
>Told to file via phone or fax due to the out of state job
>Call number on site
>Robot gives a new number to file a claim
>Call the new number, it's another robot
>"We are receiving more calls than we can answer right now, try again later"
>Rinse and repeat for 2 weeks.
>Go online and select "No" instead
>It lets me file
>it lets me use my out of state ID?
>filed successfully

what the figgity fuck is wrong with our system.

>> No.18488248

>>18487679
im waitnig for people to start rioting when the unemployment doesnt arrive

>> No.18488434

>>18487679
iktf. Interacting with governments made a liar of me