[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 34 KB, 612x410, gettyimages-182456440-612x612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18383639 No.18383639 [Reply] [Original]

Thoughts on more modern processes?

>> No.18383665
File: 2.67 MB, 2230x2342, A2F106C4-C682-4720-B67A-754FDE22C526.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18383639
>buy hash in bulk in south east asia. $300/kilo.
>front business that ships goods from Alaska to Nippon.
>bricks must be transported from shit eat asia to Alaska for easy consistent shipments to Nippon.
>smuggle into Nippon and flip for over $40,000/kilo while still undercutting market.
>risks are extremely high but can be mitigated.
>establish STRONG network in Nippon, may need to get involved with Yakuza, however not necessary. Nip police target gaijin so Yakuza may be your best friend.
>idea is to keep hands as clean as possible with dealing in or around Nipland, rather not do 20 years and then bannished for life.

>> No.18383680
File: 42 KB, 512x512, IMG_20200407_204300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18383639
Buy HEXO

>> No.18383683

>>18383639
the only answer is an app
>menu
>ordering
>delivery
i hate to do it but: a grubhub for drugs

>> No.18383761

Buy in legal states. Sell in illegal states.

It's free money.

>> No.18383826

>>18383639
create dnm vendor account shipping only domestically
list products and weights, smaller weights are easier to ship
only ship express post
discrete packaging, vacuum sealed bags within another reasonably air tight package within the express post bag
label printer, all packaging, gloves, baggies etc paid for in cash only
don't keep any records, receipts, obvious inventory at your home
only communicate with pgp encrypted e-mail
make sure you delete old messages and customer addresses regularly
send packages from random post office locations and don't look like a drug dealer

getting the money to fiat is the difficult part, the ideal way would involve income that looks normal to the tax man or something offshore.. idk

>> No.18384580

Set up a limited offer subscription weed service. Pay monthly for your delivery of dank bud, or pay yearly (with a discount) on the dank bud.

>> No.18384600

You can literally just go from plug to plug and build up to pounds na’m sayin. Like network yo shit homie.

>> No.18384622

>>18383826
The laundry part need attention but pretty much nailed it.

t.money cleaning man.

>> No.18384627

>>18383683
When I first heard about DNMs from a guy from the marijuana legalisation group in NZ in 2015 he said people were considering doing shipments with quadcopters. You definitely don't have the technology to do that in 2015, but we will some day... just have the customer order a quadcopter drop a package from 20m up in the air at a certain GPS coordinate and then fly back. The only problem would be police trying to track the return path of the quadcopter. Or if it was a big order of a chemical (moreso than weed, which is bulkier) and quadcopters that could do it were only a few hundred bucks you could fly it to the customer and let them keep the quadcopter.

>> No.18384641

>>18383665
>Just deal with the Yakuza haha

>> No.18384710

leafedout.com

create yourself a profile, made some fake reviews to buyers to notice you among countless other dealers and profit

most of the time it’s hard to find legit dealers but i’ve made few shopping from here so this is your only modern solution apart from closed facebook groups

>> No.18384749

>>18383639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZWX2Q6UaAU

>> No.18384836

>>18383639
I haven't done it myself yet but I have 2oz that I grew that I'd like to sell and am about to do two more grows this year before we have a referendum on legalising weed in NZ at the elections at the end of this year where it is likely it will be legalised... things I've noticed.... big power bill. It is winter in the middle of the year in NZ and the heat put out by a 500-700 grow cupboard keeps my bedroom at a pleasant temperature. I probably will never bother growing during summer.
Carbon filters WORK, and you need one.
You need a carbon filter on your drying room as well as your grow room.
msnl seeds get through NZ customs and you can pay them with BTC.

The only thing I'm wondering about is sending to people on DNMs... should the police pick up one of my packages and scan it for fingerprints and find a postal worker with a criminal record's fingerprint on it they would find out my city, maybe my suburb... not super dangerous but could happen. And suppose they watched cameras near post boxes to see who visited them... now that's quite time consuming but could happen. Gotta think ahead in case we end up moving from gentle green to powerful white things.

>> No.18384855

>>18384622
pls gib purely hypothetical method of cleaning money

t.curious anon

>> No.18384967

>>18383683
this already exists in Canada, literally every one of those in one app.
Weedmaps. Could be done nicer, but it's kind of a gray market.

>> No.18385315

this is how you sell grams to ounces. Beyond that you'll want a different setup and you'll have a totally different workflow. Work your way up and don't be a dumbass. You no longer have friends. I've seen a lot of people get robbed, because they thought they had friends. You don't

buy a digital scale
buy as much weed as you can in one transaction, and then do your best to go back to your dealer ASAP.. after some repeat business, you might be able to get a larger quantity at an even better price
buy jewelry bags and/or sandwich bags
buy mason jars

I've seen a lot of different "airtight" apparatuses. A lot of them fail. Mason jars for these quantities. Big boys use vacuum sealing

now this part can suck and the big timers delegate this to nude prostitutes - you have to fill the bags with various quantities, which will depend on you and your customers' preference.. figure it out. people like to buy $20 worth

always make it heavy. If it's a gram, shoot for 1.1g. As you're parting it out, there will be "shake" which is the loose stuff - so to make sure the bags are heavy rather than light, you can throw in some shake to make up the difference. I personally just used the shake as my own personal treat after it was all said and done or I'd sell it at a slight discount. But basically the bags must be heavy and not light. It's basic customer service

Don't sell yourself short. If you can get $20 a gram, stick to it. I once made the mistake of lowering my prices, because I had such good connections, I hoped lowering my prices would lure some of my customers in to buy in bulk. Worst decision I ever made. Just make your money and be happy with it. Answer your phone and don't be that fuckoff who blows people off or keeps them waiting. Be assertive with how and when you will meet people. I give people one chance and if they fuck it up, I cut them off. If there's any chance that someone could try to give you up to either the authorities or gangs or meth heads, destroy it all

>> No.18385472

>>18384622
Easier to watch a few movies then to dox myself.

Ozark is a good example.
Series on Netflix.
Laundromat is a movie. Also a very good example in a quicker narrative
Also on Netflix.

>> No.18385485

>>18384855
This was for you.
>>18385472

>> No.18385515

This thread is starting to glow

>> No.18385619

use gloves and give as much attention to cleanliness as you can because you don't want mold, you don't want to get anyone sick or allergic reactions, these things all matter - pretend it's a restaurant and the health inspector is standing there watching you

if there is a problem with what you get from your guy, then tell him about it, and if he doesn't give a fuck then find another guy

to find customers, just wait for it to come up in conversation.. "oh, yeah, I can help you with that"

done deal, it's fucking easy

the reason you want to go ahead and fill your bags up is because you don't want to just put it in one container and keep dipping into it. Open it once, part it out, and then sell those bags. It's tried and true. When someone places an order, you don't want to go to the stash, open it, weight it out, repeat. No. You want it ready to go.

You answer your phone, you're assertive, and you don't entertain bullshit. You keep a low profile. You're making something like $17 profit when you sell a gram because you buy in bulk, and the weed is premium. Don't be ashamed of your prices and don't give fronts. People will appreciate the quality and service that you provide and they'll feel lucky to have you. The minute you feel vulnerable you destroy everything

Well, it's how I've lived my life for about 13 years now. They say an eagle scout has never been convicted of a felony. Idk if that's true. But it does help to be a high functioning individual

>> No.18385885

I have 4 mason jars of grow, how do I turn this into LINK?

>> No.18386016

>>18383683
It's called Eaze. They lose tons of money. Just did a bridge round.

>> No.18386030

>>18384710
is this your website?

>> No.18386713

How do you find your customers? I have absolutely no experience with drugs or the people that use them, I'm just curious how it works. Thanks for the super in depth tutorial, it was an interesting read.

>> No.18386750

buy a few pounds from humboldt, drive it to socal and resell it
i straight up sold 0.5lb up here for ~$200 and even that was a struggle
0.5lb is ~$1300 in LA

>> No.18386904

>>18386713
Back when I sold to people directly it was just selling to acquaintances and people I'd met, some would buy for them self, some would buy hundreds of dollars worth at once and go off to resell it. All my friends used to use drugs, all my close friends were drug dealers themselves. Now I have no friends.

>> No.18387028

>>18386713
>new guy starts at work
>talk bullshit
usually within a week or so, they will be talking about drugs, and asking if you can find them

if you are dependable there is a lot of people out there smoking 7g a day or more and they would love to give you their money

>> No.18387452

>>18383761
All the downsides of taxes stripping out all profits while still committing a crime. Based retard wins again.

>> No.18387502

Grow your own
Its retarded easy, I do it just so my wife and I can smoke good shit for basically free
It's a small black tent in the corner of a room in my apartment
It takes about 4 months total from seed to weed and even with shitty lights I get 6.5 oz from a couple plants.
If you just had an entire spare bedroom setup to grow you could easily crank out pounds a year. You're your own supplier

>> No.18387756

>>18383665
>mfw there is at least two death penalties in this process
You should advocate for a jury of Kleros holders
we might defend you better than a shitty public defender anon

>> No.18388629

>>18387502
How do you cover up the smell? Or is this larp

>> No.18389666

>>18385472
What do you think about buying bitcoin with cash? As long as you don't buy very expensive things with the bitcoin and go living a luxurary lifestyle, I believe you'll be fine.
If there's people with more info about this, we can talk on wickr, moesiebaba

>> No.18389685

>>18383761
Enjoy being randomly pulled over and k-9 searched on a major state exit highway.

>> No.18389693

Fill your butthole with 200g hash take the plane to greenland sell for 100$/g