[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 227 KB, 950x450, 978DA50D-5936-402A-81E4-11077FCA2E11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18218710 No.18218710 [Reply] [Original]

Clearly ID2020 is happening as we speak with Microsoft’s new facial recognition contract and all the other things hiding behind the Corona news. Smart anons- where’s the connection here?

>> No.18218845

Is it confirmed MSFT will use Ethereum for ID2020?

>> No.18218885
File: 221 KB, 500x375, 00001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18218710
ID2020 was made to push the 2030 Agenda:
>It is the world's first truly global policy, complete with targets, indicators, implementation plans; monitoring and evaluation mechanisms. Ratified by 193 Member States of the United Nations, the 2030 agenda commits nations to working together towards a shared vision based on a human rights approach to sustainable development.
>Goal 16.9 of the 2030 Agenda is
https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld
>16.9 By 2030, provide legal identity for all, including birth registration

and this is also interesting:
>In May 2016, the first ID2020 Summit was held at the United Nations Headquarters in New York. The summit brought together 400 people from 150 private sector companies and 11 UN agencies to discuss how to “…provide a unique digital identity to everyone on the planet, including the 1.5 billion people living without any form of recognized identification.”
>Some of the companies in attendance were Bloomberg, Brigham Young University, Cisco Systems, Cornell University, Ernst and Young, Forbes, Google, IBM, JP Morgan, Microsoft and NASDAQ.

these are the guys that will make the mark of the beast system happen. if you are not a total newfag you will see a lot familiar names in this post.
check this out:
>One shortcoming of current systems is that the data in these systems is often siloed. John Edge, cofounder of the global ID2020 initiative - a collaboration between UN agencies, NGOs, technology companies, and banks - points out that ID systems are frequently disconnected from one another, making it difficult to track people across borders.
who could solve that problem and who has ties to many of the parties involved with ID2020?
Chainlink..

>> No.18218922

I do know that Hyperledger is associated with the ID2020 Project somewhere

>> No.18219022

>>18218710
Your phone is already a tracking device. There are also cameras in traffic lights that the state uses to track you and your vehicle. You aren't actually anonymous, your IP address basically gives away who you are. Even if you're using a VPN, you still have to trust these networks, which are 100% dealing behind the scenes with governments for national security purposes.

There's more that I've been collecting into a book. All the writing is done, but it's not organized or post-processed. Not as if anyone reads completely anyway. Everyone says they do, but no one really does. The moral is that the Bible is right, the history books have been edited, and the state has been bringing about the beast for longer than most of us have been alive. Accept your status as a sinner who deserves damnation and seek redemption through Christ. DO NOT TAKE THE MARK

>> No.18219076 [DELETED] 

>>18218752
Green me baby

>> No.18219079

>>18219022
they're so full of shit too, if the mark gates your participation in society then it robs you of agency, rather than grants it, that is the opposite of humane

>> No.18219127 [DELETED] 

Rolling for green ID and dubs

>> No.18219128

>>18219022
Would love to hear more about your book.

>> No.18219279

>>18219166
>I want to raise a nice family with a beautiful loving wife and kids.
that may yet happen, i won't abandon hope

>> No.18219338

we shifted timelines, remember? we dont need to worry about this stuff, only get people on our side. the change is coming soon. purify your soul with love beauty and light. we are all in this together.

>> No.18219377
File: 277 KB, 869x1069, 1581311354533.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18219338

>> No.18219413

>>18219128
Not too much to say about it. I spell out a lot about how our societies are actually structured, including how the manipulation of perspective works primarily through the obfuscation of information. More concretely, people put on disengenous acts all the time in an attempt to trick others into believing things that aren't true. For example, the state manufactures crimes and sends officers drum up the act when they're executing orders, through both their actions and words. These officers know they're being recorded, and they'll always vocalize or move in a certain way to misrepresent what's actually happening. At the highest of levels we can see this happening with our policiticans. Donald probably spends most of his time getting his dick sucked by Melania, and, if he's not, he's likely taking a shit, sleeping, eating or watching TV. He puts on a suit for 30 minutes a day and is forced to speak so as maintain some position in the wider reaching show that permeates our society. As for what reason? I know not.

Another thing I learned, is that we actually live in a matriarchy. Women are a lot smarter than they let on, and they know that too. They pit men against each other all the time, and they do it for fun. It's sick, and those that acknowledge it while refusing to use that influence they wield in the moment is really what differentiates a good woman from the rest. This point may seem disconnected, but, the more you dig into it and the more you think about it, the more the connections make a lot of sense. My writings focus primarily on describing these phenomena as concretely as possible.

At the end of this rabbit hole I found Christ. I record myself 24 hours a day and have a dead man's switch that dumps it all the moment something happens to me. It's probably not enough, as only God can fix what's happened here, but it's enough to bring me some comfort. Anyway, don't take the mark. Don't be deceived by the act. Don't become of the world.

>> No.18219929

>>18218885
bruh they straight up tell you that on their own website, they ain't hiding

>> No.18219942

>>18218922
Blythe Masters is the second name at the top of their leaderhship page.