[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 375 KB, 455x609, OOOOOOO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18204958 No.18204958 [Reply] [Original]

Miss Khater that's worth MILLIONS

AAAAAAAA

>> No.18205022

>>18204958
This latest scandal has done it for me. I’ve endured 2 years of sybil fud, toilet fud, JSON parser memes, fake google pnd, 700k dumps literal dump to zero, fake partnerships (looking at you MOAB), the same slides over and over, stiff competition arriving (BAND, Tellor, UMAprotocol). I’ve endured it all, but this was the straw that broke the camels back. The Link dream is dead friends. We will go down in history as one of the most epic meme campaigns, but unfortunately reality has caught up with us. It was nice knowing you all, I wish you all good luck.

>> No.18205032

>>18204958
This latest scandal has done it for me. I’ve endured 2 years of sybil fud, toilet fud, JSON parser memes, fake google pnd, 700k dumps, literal dump to zero, fake partnerships (looking at you MOAB), the same slides over and over, stiff competition arriving (BAND, Tellor, UMAprotocol). I’ve endured it all, but this was the straw that broke the camels back. The Link dream is dead friends. We will go down in history as one of the most epic meme campaigns, but unfortunately reality has caught up with us. It was nice knowing you all, I wish you all good luck.

>> No.18206158

>>18205022
This latest scandal has done it for me. I’ve endured 2 years of sybil fud, toilet fud, JSON parser memes, fake google pnd, 700k dumps literal dump to zero, fake partnerships (looking at you MOAB), the same slides over and over, stiff competition arriving (BAND, Tellor, UMAprotocol). I’ve endured it all, but this was the straw that broke the camels back. The Link dream is dead friends. We will go down in history as one of the most epic meme campaigns, but unfortunately reality has caught up with us. It was nice knowing you all, I wish you all good luck.
AAAAAAAA

>> No.18206172

Okay, this is it.
This latest scandal has done it for me. I’ve endured 2 years of sybil fud, toilet fud, JSON parser memes, fake google pnd, 700k dumps, literal dump to zero, fake partnerships (looking at you MOAB), the same slides over and over, stiff competition arriving (BAND, Tellor, UMAprotocol). I’ve endured it all, but this was the straw that broke the camels back. The Link dream is dead friends. We will go down in history as one of the most epic meme campaigns, but unfortunately reality has caught up with us. It was nice knowing you all, I wish you all good luck.

>> No.18206203

is naveenatam ghotaale ne mere lie kiya hai. mainne 2 saal ke sibil phud, toyalet phad, json paarsar mems, nakalee googal pond, 700k damps ko shaabdik damp shoony, nakalee paartanaraship (aap ko dekh rahe hain moab) ko khatm kar diya hai, ek hee slaid par aur adhik, kadee pratispardha aagaman (band,) telar, umaprotochol). mainne yah sab sahan kiya, lekin yah vah tinaka tha jisane oonton ko vaapas toda. link sapana mrt doston hai. ham itihaas mein sabase adhik mahaakaavy gyaapan abhiyaanon mein se ek ke roop mein neeche jaenge, lekin durbhaagy se vaastavikata hamaare saath pakadee gaee hai. aap sabhee ko yah jaanakar achchha laga, main aapako shubhakaamanaen deta hoon.

>> No.18206205
File: 284 KB, 847x430, 1538765188920.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18204958
Lick it Jane Doe and you're hired.

>> No.18206244
File: 135 KB, 600x900, 1585673353084.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ok, é isso.
Este último escândalo fez isso por mim. Eu sofri 2 anos de sybil fud, toilet fud, memes do analisador JSON, google pnd falso, dumps de 700k, dump literal a zero, parcerias falsas (olhando para você MOAB), os mesmos slides repetidamente, uma concorrência acirrada chegando (BAND , Tellor, UMAprotocol). Eu já aguentei tudo, mas essa foi a palha que quebrou os camelos. O sonho do Link são amigos mortos. Nós entraremos na história como uma das campanhas de memes mais épicas, mas infelizmente a realidade nos alcançou. Foi bom conhecer todos vocês, desejo a todos boa sorte

>> No.18206257

>>18205022
>This latest scandal has done it for me. I’ve endured 2 years of sybil fud, toilet fud, JSON parser memes, fake google pnd, 700k dumps, literal dump to zero, fake partnerships (looking at you MOAB), the same slides over and over, stiff competition arriving (BAND, Tellor, UMAprotocol). I’ve endured it all, but this was the straw that broke the camels back. The Link dream is dead friends. We will go down in history as one of the most epic meme campaigns, but unfortunately reality has caught up with us. It was nice knowing you all, I wish you all good luck.
>>18205032
>>18206158
>>18206172
>>18206203
>>18206244

>> No.18206276

>>18206205
OMG IT WAS RIGHT INFRONT OF US ALL ALONG.

>> No.18206299

>>18206276

>> No.18206363
File: 67 KB, 455x991, chyna.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18206257
最新的醜聞為我做到了。我忍受了兩年的sybil fud,洗手間fud,JSON解析器模因,假Google pnd,700k轉儲,文字轉儲為零,假合作夥伴關係(看著您的MOAB),相同的幻燈片一遍又一遍,激烈的競爭到來(BAND ,櫃員,UMA協議)。我忍受了所有的一切,但這是把駱駝折斷的稻草。 Link的夢想是死去的朋友。作為最史詩般的模因運動,我們將載入史冊,但不幸的是,現實已經趕上了我們。很高興認識大家,祝大家好運。

>> No.18206410 [DELETED] 

>>18204958
Acest ultim scandal A FOST ULTIMUL. Am îndurat 2 ani de sybil fud, veceu fud, JSON parser memes, fals google pnd, 700k dump, literal dump to zero, fals parteneriate (uitându-ma la MOAB), aceleași diapozitive de peste și mai departe, concurentă rigidă sosind (BAND , Tellor, UMAprotocol). Am îndurat totul, dar acesta a fost paiul care a spart cămilele înapoi. Visul Link este prietenii morți. Vom intra în istorie ca una dintre cele mai epice campanii meme, dar din păcate realitatea ne-a prins. A fost frumos să vă cunosc pe toți, vă urez mult noroc.

>> No.18206719

>>18206299
checked

I’ve endured 2 years of sybil fud, toilet fud, JSON parser memes, fake google pnd, 700k dumps, literal dump to zero, fake partnerships (looking at you MOAB), the same slides over and over, stiff competition arriving (BAND, Tellor, UMAprotocol). I’ve endured it all, but this was the straw that broke the camels back. The Link dream is dead friends. We will go down in history as one of the most epic meme campaigns, but unfortunately reality has caught up with us. It was nice knowing you all, I wish you all good luck.

>> No.18206768
File: 102 KB, 795x596, Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 1.45.47 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hope the JANNIES let me post this

>> No.18208589