[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 52 KB, 1368x607, MEDIUM STATS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18073704 No.18073704 [Reply] [Original]

So I made nearly $700 by writing a COVID-19 article on Medium.

This was a little bit lucky, it was actually the first article I ever wrote for the site, but it seems like it would be possible to do it again.

The big publications on Medium get thousands and thousands of readers. You can just write an article every few days and make a decent wage. The top writers are making something like $30,000 a month.

The problem with this is that they're very selective about their big publications, with this in mind I thought I've had some success already so I'm going to start a new one:

https://medium.com/geopolitics

I'm going to be writing for it and pushing it on Medium and social media so if any of you feel like writing just apply to contribute, write some articles about the global economy or global politics or whatever you know about and make some $$$.

I've lost my job because of this epidemic so why not give this a try. If we build it together into a big publication it's literally free money.

>> No.18073750
File: 80 KB, 685x516, 1584933941430.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>clickbait title
you are part of the problem.

>> No.18073762

you pretty much have to write either lgbt-friendly soiboi stories about sex or ride some trend to get any visibility on medium
which sounds like either selling your soul or gambling
easier to be a banker/lawyer imho, or even trade shitcoins if you want to stay home

>> No.18073837

>>18073762
What about clickbait that triggers the main reading base into hate-reading? Or does that get banned?