[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 52 KB, 340x309, good-better-best-steps.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1799849 No.1799849 [Reply] [Original]

Some guy messaged me with some weird proposition of work. Can anyone let me know what you think? I'll just paste the original.

Hello, I handle a set of clients who require deals poster for all the major websites. I was wondering if you would like to actually use your account to generate a decent passive income. I generally work like revenue share 70:30. Handling the clients, processing orders, managing payments is done by me..whereas you will be only doing the posts at a pre-defined time. For payments, i will be sharing your paypal account and you can later send my share..ensuring total transparency. Let me know your thoughts on this.
Thank You.

Sorry for not being precise. You can think of me as a Virtual Assistant/PR guy. My past job involved talking to people from China which eventually led me to clients who want their deals to be posted everyday. So right now i am looking for people who have accounts on major sites and my clients can smoothly post often. For my service, i charge you "30%" of every deal. I am good at brokerage and ensure that you don't be at a loss even after giving me 30% of each deal. Like if you charge $10 per deal..i ensure you get $18-20 per deal..so even after my cut..You earn good. Plus..there would be huge requirements of regular deals+comments+upvotes. All client hassles will be handled by me. We'll be sharing your paypal info with my client directly, so it leads to total transparency among us. This is how it goes.

The interesting part of this is the guy seems to want me to use my paypal, and wants to trust me to send him his cut. Is this some scam/fraud/money laundering or some shit?

>> No.1799857
File: 25 KB, 321x322, 1458526753422.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1799849
Well I dunno OP. He is promising free money in exchange for access to you PayPal account. What could go wrong?

>> No.1799859
File: 6 KB, 366x286, 1482483386311.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1799857
Are you fucking retarded? Of course it's a scam. Did your fatass mother suffocate you at birth? He wants access to you PayPal. I've talked to children less stupid than you.