[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.77 MB, 1516x1131, 2425645345.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17921398 No.17921398 [Reply] [Original]

There are basically two types of stocks to buy right now:

1) those that went low and will go high after corona is over
2) those that will go high during corona peak season

Type 1: airline, hotel, restaurant, travel stocks
Type 2: medical equipment, food/grocery, online entertainment (netflix, maybe some others), cleaning (clorox)

anything I missed?

>> No.17921592

>>17921398
Who's to say all the airlines and hotels you have shares of won't go bankrupt, only for other companies to florish after the virus?

>> No.17921626

>>17921398
Amazon and Google will begin to monopolize the hotel industry following Corona-chan. Hilton and Marriott will be replaced by Amazon Resorts and Google Inns

>> No.17921635
File: 536 KB, 1773x710, 1580210739967.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The goat poster from the patent office recommended Moderna because they would have all the information the Chinese stole if the virus came from the lab and not some bat stew.

The Chinese internal propaganda and rumors blaming Bill Gates and America fits in with the info. Why name drop Bill Gates of all people unless they know they are guilty of stealing from a company he was involved in? I think the lady protests too much.

The world record development speed of their vaccine, reaching human trials early, is also a good sign that this information is valid. That or this very new company is filled with world class top tier people which is a good thing either way.

Take a look and see how long human trials usually take and put your calls to after those strike dates. Maybe wait for a dip.

Otherwise everything else is on fire still, and I don't think we are at the bottom. I cannot speak for other medical companies as I have not done as much research on them. There are other companies looking at treatment options and cures, but for the vaccine, moderna is my bet.

>> No.17921700

>>17921626
Advertising in the shower, advertising in your pillow, on the remote, the curtains, tv, bedsheets, flooring, in the fridge, on the balcony...

>> No.17922055

buy german shit like vw or lufthansa, then just wait for your free money