[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 21 KB, 362x362, 0C827122-FD8D-48E2-A28E-60CD45B54412.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17819751 No.17819751 [Reply] [Original]

Struggling with the fact that I was ardently researching Corona on /cvg/ since Jan 26, knew what was going to happen, yet didn’t buy puts. I was unironically all in LINK, and my masterplan was to sell LINK after it mooned just a little more, and then become a Silverchad. It is now clear that the raping will continue tomorrow, and that I missed out on the biggest wealth transformation of all time.

The market will get rekt in the next few months, LINK isn’t going to be able to do anything, and even though I’ve been watching Mike Maloney since 2014, I’m a silverlet. Frens, help me cope, thank you.

>> No.17819869

>>17819751
I’m in the exact position.

Once the money printing goes into overdrive we will make it. Until then there will be some deflationary pain

>> No.17819951

>>17819869
BTC is going to roar back hard after people see the “store of value” play. Unfortunately, that’s only going to happen once silver and gold moon

>> No.17820025

I also didn’t take action. Look the market at crypto will stabilize at some point and that’s when we make our long term plays.

>> No.17820058

>>17819751
>I also didn’t take action. Look the market at crypto will stabilize at some point and that’s when we make our long term plays.
it was still a nothingburger back then. Countries wren't shutting down and the virus was not exppoentially increasing
It still isn't so you made the right choice as markets will bounce up hard tomorrow

>> No.17820402

>>17820058
Fren, while I’d like to agree with you, it is obvious it is going to get worse. Metropolitan/Regional lockdowns/quarantines will go into effect soon. I don’t think markets will go up on that news.

We really are in a tough position for the (((FED))). If they prop up the market with brrrr-machine, hyperinflation happens (though not necessarily a bad situation for BTC), if they don’t prop up the market, it collapses, and food trucks stop going into the cities...

I’m mainly just frustrated by the fact that we were literally probably 6 months to a year from making it. We had the most bullish chart of all time, and the biggest fucking black swan of history occurred.