[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 434 KB, 826x657, coronachan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17808598 No.17808598 [Reply] [Original]

I'm trying to invest a little money now that the crypto markets crashing, I'm hoping to find some altcoins that will make good gains in the next 5 years.
I'm liking the looks of VeChain Thor (VET), Walton, Bit Trade Token & Bounty0x. I'm hoping for a 10-20x investment which may be possible if predictions on websites are correct. Does anyone know if any of these coins are bad investments or of any sleeper coins that could make good gains?

>> No.17808766

Monero is the most capable to get hidden last I heard so I would look into that. Crashes are always to be expected for the same basic reason as the housing crash: people treat items not intended to be financial investments as financial investments as well as looking for "easy ways" for financial success. Crypto was suppose to help people trade despite everchanging value of conventional money and houses are suppose to just be shelter.

People play games with such items and then act like victims when their bright ideas turn out to be crap.

>> No.17808897

>>17808766

Thanks, don't worry won't play the victim just want to use this potential opportunity to maximize my gambling chances. Moneros good, trading at $60 aud down from $125 a few weeks ago. I only can put in a few hundred over the next few weeks & am hoping to find more alternative coins with chances for higher gains. Are there any newer promising projects anyones heard of?

>> No.17809403

does anyone have any predictions for monero? I see some websites forecasting $390 USD in 2021 but others forecasting like $3 USD in a year