[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 76 KB, 960x960, af6fbe832719d4daf42f8702a3b99970.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17769173 No.17769173[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I hope so... If by change means death of the system and the start of a new beginning, I am really looking forward to it. The people must open their mind and observe what was done to them. Did we come first or the economy? I live in Malta, a country run by clowns and liars. They took this situation with a 'laid back' effort by telling us that they have it under control and that our concern should be to concentrate on our work more and let it be, despite the fact that we are so small and are accommodating tons of people here. All they instructed us, is to wash our hands and that's it. Even with an N95 mask, you still are vulnerable to this virus, let alone without one. Please people wake up! Do not let people with green paper control you at least in situations like this. Stay at home and be patient till necessary, the longer the better.

So, I told you about people with money and their power, what I want to tell you now is how to make what they make, even more. After this situation calms down (I hope to a dead halt), the market will stabilize. I suggest everyone to contemplate hard enough. You should calculate how much you earn in your current work and compare with how much you will make by trading. I'll assure you that if you start on your own and experiment with the market, in 5 years you will be wealthy and well off. If you want to have a head start, check out ( aafxsco.com ). Just give it a try and it will 100% without a doubt change your life, so you won't depend on the system, but be free and enjoy your valuable time and energy doing the things you always wanted to do, achieving your dreams and strengthening your personal worth.

>> No.17769181

I am doing this because I value the people the same as I do to myself. I honestly think that everyone is connected and everyone is a version of me. I am not doing this to spread panic or hate, but for everyone to take care of themselves and others. I am confident that we will survive this, but we should learn from this and teach ourselves for the future so that if an impact similar to this occurs again, it will be taken care of quickly.

Thanks for your attention! Stay safe and Think openly!

>> No.17769276
File: 83 KB, 896x994, 2mojly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17769173
>Look, mommy
>I posted on the internet.
>That will fix everything.
>Yay me. I'm like Malcom X!

>> No.17769540

>>17769276

I am more than happy to learn from what you have to contribute! I am intrigued about your comment because what I posted was very serious. I am open to controversy.