[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 40 KB, 651x386, bank-deposit-withdrawal-money.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1764451 No.1764451 [Reply] [Original]

Redpill me on banks and bank accounts.

I'm trying to minimize/simplify my monthly costs and I feel like banks are trying to jew me.
They are also very curious about how much money I have, whether I work or not, what kind of work etc.

I don't want any of their advanced services, I don't want to borrow money. I just want to put my money there and occasionally pay for some stuff (mostly online).
It seems like 2-3€/month is the bare minimum for that service. Does this sound about right?

>> No.1764473

>>1764451
>2-3€/month

For established retail banks, this is pretty much as low as its going to get since you'll be paying for overhead, card fees, etc. If you go for direct banks (i.e. purely online banks without any brick-and-mortar offices) it goes as low as zero regular fees and zero transaction fees (at least for SEPA transactions). But of course, having no physical office you can't withdraw or deposit any physical cash there and most direct banks also don't offer a debit card. Just shop around and see what you can dig up.