[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 283x178, richpepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17629181 No.17629181 [Reply] [Original]

>get an automated robo scam call
>it's usually those low effort Microsoft Sam "This is officer something with the IRS" or "Stay on the line to find out how this life changing opportunity[...]"
>2-3 days later debt collector calls

I've been noticing this pattern extensively. 2 to 3 days before the Mr. Goldberg calls me from Sheckel Collection Enterprises, I get the scammiest of scam phone calls.

I am convinced debt collecting companies run clandestine robo call operations to increase cash flow or just to tip off smart people they are about to call, so they know in advanced not to waste their time.

How to prove this, then sue and profit?

>> No.17629231

>>17629181
many times they are also legit because an illegal alien has opened debt using your social security number. you should check your credit report to maek sure there arent new accounts that dont belong to you

>> No.17629248

>>17629231
this is also especially true for medical debt. illegals are always using stolen SSNs so when they go to the emergency room for free tylenol for a cold and dont pay you end up getting the debt collection because they used your SSN

>> No.17629293

>>17629231
i thought IRS never called? I get calls every week saying we've noticed suspicious or fraudulent activity using your social security number or credit card
i also get calls every week saying my car warranty is about to expire and i can extend it but i answered once and they couldnt tell me what kind of cars i own
i think its all scams

>> No.17629334

>>17629293
sorry i didnt read your OP carefully enough the first time. i thought your OP was saying debt collection calls are all bullshit.

yeah those are all scams, your phone number is on a list somewhere that gets passed and sold around to different marketing companies and scammers

i have never noticed that pattern but you might be on to something, maybe individual employees at debt collection companies run their own pajeet scams beforehand when their bosses give them a list of numbers to call

>> No.17629455
File: 37 KB, 620x385, PajeetLadies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17629181
Try to scam them back.
I had Pajeet and Pajeetress calling me
>Hello Sir
>I am calling from the Microsoft IRS facility your windows Tax Return is expired
>Um. Hey Pajeet do you browse /biz/ I bet you want some Bitcoin Don't you ?
>You know what's better than Bitcoin
>Chainlink it will be 1000 dollars at the end of the year
>Go to /biz/ I know you shit post there
>Sir I am trying to call about your delinquent credit card used by Apple
>Pajeeta I'm trying to make you some real money using Chainlink but you're more interested in scamming Americans then making real dollars. Why don't you let me help you.
>Pajeeta do you like white men ?
>Don't be shy.
>Conversation Ends
For one month I received a call every couple days after mentioning BTC and Chainlink crypto
Asking them if they want to make some real money.
I was trying to get nudes of the pajeetas but they stopped calling.