[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 162 KB, 1600x1309, hazmat-pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17602973 No.17602973 [Reply] [Original]

>Sweden
>Wakes up, ready for a another day filled with faggotry and mediocrity.
>Look at funds, going back up from the corona outbreak. Sweet.
>Preparing for test in genetics
>*Click*, everything goes wrong in my system in mere minutes. Feels like my time has come
>Leave class, sleep for 5 hours
>Do the test, passes.
>Feel like a fucking warrior afterwards.
>Call in to hospital, explaining symptoms.
>Tells me they'll only take me in if I've been visiting Italy or China. Never travelled latest 8 months. OR if I've come in physical contact with someone who has corona or been travelling there.
>"How am I supposed to know if someone hasn't been walking around, unknowingly infecting ppl at the stores, school or pizzeria AFTER their incubation period?"
>Tells me it's the flu and to stay home.
>Either I'm a walking time bomb for everyone around me or I got real lucky.
>Mother drives over with provisions since I can't move from my place. Good boy points pays off.

I was more focused on my funds going plus than on my own well being. /biz/ is tainting me.

Otherwise, 39,7 degree Celsius currently.

>> No.17603025

say I get sick, right? Can I just stay home and shitpost all day, and sleep it off? I'm pretty autistic and don't think I'll have the heart to make it all the way to the hospital and socialize with hospital people. Do I go to the front desk? What do I say? Just sounds like a lot of effort

>> No.17603046

>>17603025
You dead. So is your mom and dad and siblings. Also any children you may have in the future.

Also your stocks going to zero. Buy gold and silver cuz that’s all people will need during zombie outbreak.

>> No.17603077
File: 219 KB, 500x860, 1556223062525.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17603046
immunity dog will protect me and my loved ones. I don't need your boomer metal

>> No.17603167

>>17602973
bullish for ARPA-chan?