[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 461 KB, 1080x1262, Screenshot_20200201-130056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17518488 No.17518488 [Reply] [Original]

Maybe im crazy but there are some facts here and need to be considered. During the 1st halving, very few people were involved and the price jumped more than 300% soon after.
During the 2nd halving more people were involved and the price jumped 2800% until the all time high on Dec'17.
In 3 months the 3rd halvng is coming. At this point, the number of people involved in BTC trading is substantially higher and i think that the price will jump high again. Even if it does not reach the awesome percentage we witnessed on 2017 and takes only 200% I am still going for major profits.
I must take the risk and accumulate as many BTC as possible until May. If BTC only jumps to 30 to 50k i will be happy. If it goes higher I am a millionaire and I am free for the rest of my life. If I am crazy and this is my imagination or I somehow convinced myself that this is going to happen. FUCK IT.
BETTER REGRET FOR SOMERHING YOU DID THAN SOMETHING YOU DID NOT!!!

ALL IN BEATCH AND...