[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 333x333, 436347654867.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17510678 No.17510678 [Reply] [Original]

Also, all my friends are fucking stupid, they are lazing faggots who dont have energy to even put some music, and the energetic people I want to be are just too dumb, go partying and smoke. I am so alone bros. I used to think it was me but I improved SO FUCKING MUCH form a few years ago. I am the top earner of my social groups, I have muscles, good personality, I am funny, I am energetic, Im kinda chad and everyone respects me but everyone is FUCKIGN DUMB. I DONT WANT TO BE WITH THEM

When does it get better friends? Chasing dreams and ambitions is good but why make the world a better place when all the people in it are fucking idiot faggots.

>> No.17511386
File: 30 KB, 657x527, 1581772930149.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You need to survive on your own. That's what I do. I have some acquintances who have brains but I really don't care to mingle with them on any longer than some seldom chit chat. Build the world for yourself mate. If you can't handle being alone then cope with the "stupid" people around you. I'll give you one hint, they're just interested in different things and don't value the same things you do. They still might have the same logical abilities to make decisions, they just guide them towards their own goals just like you do. It's not that they're dumb and you're smart. They just literally wanna live a different kind of a life.