[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.75 MB, 3600x3600, goat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17490787 No.17490787 [Reply] [Original]

Some of you may remember me, as the patent agent/conspiracy theorist who called Moderna as a stock pick when the Coronavirus was first breaking out based on their agreement with the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Those of you who listened are probably some of the only people in the green right now. Personally I wish I'd held longer, I flipped it at a 15% gain.
I'm here with my next pick for you, ignore it at your peril.
Earlier today a bunch of Israelis at MIGAL (Galilee Research Institute LTD.) announced they just so happened to have been working on a vaccine for treating corona-virus for some time now.

https://www.fromthegrapevine.com/health/coronavirus-vaccine-israel-migal-research-institute-david-zigdon

>Migal, located in Kiryat Shmona near Israel's Hula Valley, mostly focuses its research on agriculture and animals. And it was that specialty which gave it a leg up in the race to find this new vaccine. For the past four years, they have been working on developing a vaccine for coronavirus in chickens. When the human outbreak of the disease accelerated a few months ago, they soon realized there was only a few genetic tweaks needed to have the poultry version work in humans as well. "It was an issue of timing that we were already working on this project. We were here at the right time."

>Zigdon told us that Migal will now repeat the pre-clinical trial. "Hopefully, in a few months we'll have the final version that we can go to humans." The vaccine will then have to go through several regulatory approvals which might be fast-tracked because of the outbreak. Migal – with 300 employees, including 100 with Ph.D.s – is a research institute and will not manufacture the vaccine for consumers. They are already in discussions with pharmaceutical companies and other health organizations to partner on mass producing it.

(1/2)

>> No.17490828
File: 93 KB, 1000x667, goatie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17490787
Go to MIGAL's website and you'll see they have a 'technology transfer' section. The companies they list in this section are mostly not publicly traded, with the only one who is being ICL (Israeli Chemical Limited).
Keep in mind that this vaccine started off as a vaccine for poultry, which by the way is the exact same thing that the B&M Gates foundation original coronavirus vaccine patent app was described as.
So when trying to mass produce a vaccine originally designed for poultry, why wouldn't MIGAL go to the largest chemical manufacturer they have who have an agriculture specific branch?

TL;DR Invest in ICL, and maybe a smattering of other Israeli pharmaceutical companies as they will probably get some big agreements to manufacture any vaccine that is produced.