[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 329 KB, 736x981, f1735680.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17463697 No.17463697 [Reply] [Original]

It's still going below $3, right guys?

>> No.17463709

yeah bro go ahead and set your buys
I promise we won't leave you behind :^)

>> No.17463741
File: 376 KB, 781x786, uncutlink2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17463697
So if ari is right, and he's a smart guy, even sergey agrees with him alot and I can verify my loli assassin before I touch her that she's over eighteen and then have her assignation my worst mortal enemies and pay her in link which I need to buy that reminds me. Basically i can fuck and kill and it's completely legal! If the judge asks sirs did yous engage in for profit ???? Killing and you get to say oh it was just a legal contract you're honor. Wow just wow. Also autistic asian women head over heels in love with fat russian scam artists. Yezss!!

>> No.17463806 [DELETED] 

>>17463697

------------------------------------------------------------
READ ME
---------------------------------------------------------
I don't care anymore OP... I am buddisht.
Buddhism says: the more you want somenthing the less you'll have.
Buddhism also say:
''The origin of all the pain is the attachment to ''things'' (material things) and to this life''
And this is true.
OP you gotta die. You can try with all your forces to be attached to this life... to b attachd to your Linkies as more as you can you can try to swing to accumulate more... but face it OP.. you gotta die. It's not today... not tomorrow? Maybe the dau after tomorrow you will die.
So there is no point to be so attached to ''things''
Remember that if in the universe is written that you have to be ich...you will be ich. If is not written..there'sn't much you can do.
You will only get a cancer if you stess this much (stress = cancer)
Also OP we could argue that if ya would have to be rich you would have already made it in 2017 when an Google partneship would have pumped this cube to the moon. to a x100.
---------------------------------------------------------------
END OF READING

--------------------------------------------------------------

>> No.17463811

>>17463697
https://youtu.be/gT2mqWAngL0

>> No.17463821
File: 209 KB, 464x456, pepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

------------------------------------------------------------
READ ME
---------------------------------------------------------
I don't care anymore OP... I am buddisht.
Buddhism says: the more you want somenthing the less you'll have.
Buddhism also say:
''The origin of all the pain is the attachment to ''things'' (material things) and to this life''
And this is true.
OP you gotta die. You can try with all your forces to be attached to this life... to b attachd to your Linkies as more as you can you can try to swing to accumulate more... but face it OP.. you gotta die. It's not today... not tomorrow? Maybe the day after tomorrow you will die.
So there is no point to be so attached to ''things''
Remember that if in the universe is written that you have to be rich...you will be rich. If is not written..there'sn't much you can do.
You will only get a cancer if you stess this much (stress = cancer)
Also OP we could argue that if ya would have to be rich you would have already made it in 2017 when a Google partneship would have pumped this cube to the moon. to a x100.
---------------------------------------------------------------
END OF READING

--------------------------------------------------------------

>> No.17463831

>>17463697
Maybe. Wouldn't expect it to stay there long.

>> No.17463916

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>> No.17463967

dumb swingies

>> No.17464001

>>17463967
>Wtf you aren't willing to hold from $4.50 to $1.50 like I did? You're so dumb!

>> No.17464022

>>17463916
This is REAL