[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 32 KB, 223x310, Image (51).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1735920 No.1735920[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Can someone please shutdown the website https://bardalesfoundation.wordpress.com.. I have a feeling its a scam. Ive mailed out checks for 1000s of dollars with bank information given to me from like 3 different accounts across a 3 year timespan.They paid me 2000$ out of 12,000$ they still owe me. It was like pulling teeth getting these guys to pay what they promised, they would promise to pay "next week for sure" for like 6 months. The alleged boss is "Anthonio Marriano." His email is flagsgreen@outlook.com. I asked him yesterday if he remembered me and my 10k he owes and he said "yes, are you ready for work" like he always did. The picture on their website angered me so now im coming here to you guys. Thinking of all the ppl they prob scammed while looking at that smiling kids face on their website really disturbed me. I would do it myself but there is some rich guys reading my mind so I would just get caught. (I think it was because of the "dreamboard") so make sure your tor browser is on when you read this. lol

>> No.1735926

>>1735920
So what's the scam?

What is this exactly?

What is the "job"?

>> No.1735970

Well I had to buy a MICR INK printer so i could use black magnetic ink to print checks. A woman would give me bank account information (which i would input in a program called checksoft) and she would give me a list of names to print out checks to (around a hundred names probably or more since i stopped) and i would send them across the country (USA). I was told to sign the name with a signature. When i said i used my signature, she said "that isnt smart". I was then told to open a p.o box where random people would send me western union moneygrams in my name to cash (which was rare since they rarely paid). I would then keep some of the money and mail the rest off to the United Kingdom and another country near russia (forgot the name). This country is known for scams as well. With the money i did receive i was told to buy better printing equiptment since the checks looked fake. Money was also sent by to through western union to Lagos.

>> No.1735987

>>1735970
god fucking dammit
what's your IQ, son?

>> No.1735989

I met This woman on facebook where she offered me a job. I was under the impression she was a member of the Global information network so i decided to believe her. I just did what i was told hoping for that next payment. (i only got paid twice) I must real desperate for work. I had a lot on my mind then.

>> No.1735991

>>1735989
the job is illegal. they tricked you into committing a crime and you're going to get in trouble for it while nothing happens to them.

>> No.1735993

must have been desperate* sorry typo. I was too busy worrying about government conspiracys and adversaries that i couldnt hold a job well.

>> No.1735997

>>1735970
>>1735989

wat am i fucking reading.png.

>A woman would give me bank account information (which i would input in a program called checksoft) and she would give me a list of names to print out checks to (around a hundred names probably or more since i stopped)
?????????

You thought... you... thought that this was a normal job?

>I was then told to open a p.o box where random people would send me western union moneygrams in my name to cash

>I would then keep some of the money and mail the rest off to the United Kingdom and another country near russia (forgot the name). This country is known for scams as well. With the money i did receive i was told to buy better printing equiptment since the checks looked fake. Money was also sent by to through western union to Lagos.

And you thought this was legal?

It had never occurred to you that you're dealing with criminals, engaging in money laundering?

>I just did what i was told hoping for that next payment. (i only got paid twice) I must real desperate for work

I always wondered what kind of retards were willingly being bank drops/mules for criminals, especially when I heard how little some of them got paid.

I think I realize now.

You are fucking retarded

>> No.1735999

i am a diagnosed schizophrenic with depression and ocd. Also with the awareness of psychotronic weapons and the reality of their existence. I was under the impression that i was being a go getter. I did make 2k which is pretty good for a retard

>> No.1736001
File: 241 KB, 844x1100, ovd_demon_by_twistedmentality.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is what i go through

>> No.1736002

>>1735999
I'm sorry this happened to you.

you should really think about telling the police what happened. It probably doesn't matter if you don't though, they're going to come ask you.

>> No.1736007

>>1735970
>>1735999
You probably laundered hundreds of thousands of dollars. And made under 1% of it.

Hardly anything good, considering you took on numerous federal crimes. You could have earned that in 1.5 months of McDonalds.

Please. Don't do this next time.

They didn't pay you and never will because they're not a business or registered company. They are international criminals.

>> No.1736010

maybe they will. This happened 4 years ago. Knowing these guys are still in operation today is whats bothering me

>> No.1736013

>>1735970
just use what they taught you and print 5 more for yourself, get some of that cash u deserve and move to the philipines and fk bishes or maybe move to russia and theyll take you in and pay u the rest of what they owe u

>> No.1736014

>>1736010
the police are the only people that can help you take that site down.

>> No.1736015

>>1736010
I just don't understand man.

Did you ever wonder if this "company" was actually criminal?

>> No.1736017

maybe they will referring to the police questioning me.

>> No.1736021

>>1736017
they're not going to question you after 4 years.

>> No.1736024

I spoke my peace. I didnt feel like kamakizing myself just yet. I wasnt that angry when i came here

>> No.1736026

kamakazi-ing*

>> No.1736033

Since you called me retarded i do feel like studying my electricity book now. Thank you for your time. I forgive but i never forget...just kidding i have bad memory.

>> No.1736034

>>1736033
dude you aided criminals for a long time in exchange for a measly $2000.

>> No.1736036

>>1736033
thanks OP, this was a really good thread.

keep calling those fuckers till they pay you.

>> No.1736040

>>1736036
>Criminals who aren't scared of the USSS, interpol, etc are going to buckle down and pay this guy

hmmm

>> No.1736045

>>1736040
I don't think they'll pay him.
it's just the only punishment they're likely to ever face.
schizophrenic dude harassing them on the phone non-stop asking for money. Maybe he can tell them about the mind reading or the psychometric weapons.

>> No.1736047

>>1736045
kek

but really reading shit like this makes me consider a career change. I want to live in Belarus or Estonia or something and trick retards into laundering criminal proceeds for me.

>> No.1736059

>>1736047
I imagine the work is pretty lame, you can't travel, and your associates will kill you for a nickel. And you're stuck living in some former soviet shit hole.

personally I don't find it tempting. OP did give us some interesting insights into how they operate though. I imagine mules like him are hard to find. Someone that's smart enough to follow directions and naïve enough to never question. I wonder how they weed out the undercover cops and the people smart enough to screw them.

>> No.1736064

>>1736059
>I wonder how they weed out the undercover cops and the people smart enough to screw them.

They don't.

They have literally no risk.

>Cop
Who cares? It never physically touches them.

>Screw them
Impossible.

Wire money to themselves? Okay cool, you just wired stolen funds directly to yourself in a 5 eyes country. Enjoy it being confiscated and investigated fully, or jail.

running a mule network is profitable as fuck.

The best is getting kids on J1 student visas to open numerous bank accounts, get their 10% or whatever and get them to do the work before they board their plane back to Afghanibuttfuckistan.

>> No.1736066

>>1736059
>>1736064
Then you sign up on fraud forums and offer this service and take like 40% or whatever the going rate is.

Enjoy millions easy

>> No.1736070
File: 318 KB, 496x559, 1484471716470.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jesus christ anon, you must check yourself before wreck yourself

>> No.1736073

>>1736064
I was thinking more they paid for a sucker list so you sign up with them, get their contacts, wire the money to an account with a fake id, steal the money, launder it yourself, get a new name and sign up with them again.

eventually their boss will execute them in a dark alley and you'll have made tens of thousands they were supposed to make.

if a person were criminally inclined that is.

>> No.1736080

>>1736073
>eventually their boss will execute them in a dark alley

This isn't the 90's in the former Soviet Union. People don't use violence or even meet eachother face to face almost ever.