[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 564 KB, 1857x1472, 687293CF-0087-454F-B961-110BE4CC461A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17314062 No.17314062 [Reply] [Original]

Smartcontract.com is different than Chainlink. Smartcontract.com has been operational since 2013 and deals with large and medium-sized enterprises mainly and operates on many public and private blockchains. Network integrations and other new technologies are developed, tested, and proved with Smartcontract.com, and eventually these developments reach Chainlink on Ethereum mainnet.

Did you know Town Crier has been live on Smartcontract.com for over a year? Did you know the same is true for oracle requests on Hyperledger? And when Mixicles came out, what did Sergey mean when he said they were already functioning? Clearly they weren’t functioning on Ethereum mainnet...

And you all saw that recent adapter that allows the Ethereum mainnet LINK token to be represented on other blockchains, didn’t you Anons?

We unironically haven’t seen anything yet...and we’re still almost at $5.

>> No.17314080
File: 54 KB, 1024x711, 1581864769508.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>$4.51
when suicide?

>> No.17314102

>>17314062
Hey, thanks for making a completely useless post that offers no new information for anyone. It’s pretty funny that you thought you were offering some unique insight.

>> No.17314104

>>17314062
>Smartcontract.com is different than Chainlink
This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team.

>> No.17314109

>>17314062
That's hot, thanks anon

>> No.17314123

>>17314062
Sex

>> No.17314157

>>17314062
how do i represnet XRP token on that site?

>> No.17314185

>>17314157
just go to smartcontract.com/xrp

>> No.17314195

>>17314104
Wise words.

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way. The Bitcoin superconference will likely be a total shitshow. I've no doubt the price will dump within minutes of Sergey walking off stage. I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has the momentum/edge now.

>> No.17314339

>>17314080
This doesn't even make sense lol, we just recently broke ATH and are about to pass it again. Weird time to FUD.

>> No.17314745

>>17314062
Good thread bump