[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 548x478, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17288699 No.17288699 [Reply] [Original]

Hi Anon,

This is agent Brusenburg from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. We've recently conducted a sweeping series of investigations intended to root out suspected white supremacist terrorists working within the united states.

Upon providing your ISP with an informal warrant, they provided us with an extensive record of your internet history. We found that you had visited the white supremacist site "4chan" on several occasions. We also found that you frequented cryptocurrency websites such as "coinbase, binance, kucoin, and bitfinex" regularly. This has warranted a formal investigation into your person by our bureau.

Please fill out and submit the following in preparation for a formal visit from agent Rosenberg within the next week:
>do you own any firearms?
>do you own any cryptocurrency?
>are you a "patriot"
>have you in the past 6 months stopped consuming any form of media due to "forced diversity"?
>are you in a sexual relationship?
>do you love your own "race" more than you do others?
>do you hold any view that others might find "extreme"?

>> No.17288724

I applied to be a special agent months ago and haven't even got a email what fucking gives you faggots I'm trying to smuggle some drugs and fuck some hookers

>> No.17288801
File: 170 KB, 288x344, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17288724
I'm sorry mr. anon. I cannot provide information into your application status, but please note that homophobic language will not be tolerated. Please be prepared for a vist from an agent next tueday around lunch.

thanks,

-Levi

>> No.17289063
File: 260 KB, 806x595, 1533436698085.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17288699
>Hi Anon,This is agent Brusenburg from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Hey buddy, glad to see you in my office
>We've recently conducted a sweeping series of investigations intended to root out suspected white supremacist terrorists working within the united states.
I'm feeling out of the loop here
>Upon providing your ISP with an informal warrant, they provided us with an extensive record of your internet history.
Let's take that offline, ping me when you know you'll be available
>We found that you had visited the white supremacist site "4chan" on several occasions.
I want to highlight our value add and show that this is a win-win
>We also found that you frequented cryptocurrency websites such as "coinbase, binance, kucoin, and bitfinex" regularly.
We're not trying to boil the ocean here

>do you own any firearms?
Let's circle back to that item later
>do you own any cryptocurrency?
I'm spending my vacation days in Maui
>are you a "patriot"
I love this company's culture
>have you in the past 6 months stopped consuming any form of media due to "forced diversity"?
Football games on later, mind if you take this project for me?
>are you in a sexual relationship?
Let's discuss the deliverables and pain points at our next stand up
>do you love your own "race" more than you do others?
we need to value everybody's contribution
>do you hold any view that others might find "extreme"?
Lets get on a call and discuss our ideas for the LEAN initiative. I want everyone to bring one idea to the table that we can look into implementing. We're trimming the fat guys so let's really crank the gears here.

>> No.17289944
File: 5 KB, 169x157, suspicious.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17289063
kek

>> No.17289978 [DELETED] 

>>17289063
based and boomerpilled

>> No.17290036
File: 288 KB, 1187x1052, snibsy linky.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sorry Goldenberg Liberty or Death

>> No.17290110

>>17288699
Hello Agejy
Firearms? No, I’ve never seen the need, that’s for he police and army
Crypto? A little here and there, sadly nowhere near enough to replace my regular income
Patriot? Well I support the government in that I don’t go to protests.
Stopped media? Not really,
Yes
No
I once waved to the moon man and he waved back

>> No.17290604

>>17289063
You matched up the meme response perfectly anon. You put some effort into this. Nice.

>> No.17290748

>>17289063
suspiciously on message here anon
you are Big4. take me, hard

>> No.17291487

>Works at FBI
>Doesn't work on X-Files
Are FBI agents simply failed CIA agents?