[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 192 KB, 841x750, bat JUST.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17285824 No.17285824[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>depression edition

Taking the first step and admitting BAT has a problem can be difficult and scary, but it is the foundation of all positive change.

Starting to think we need to admit we got duped into buying BAT and collectively sell for LINK. The team isn't going to let BAT go anywhere while they still have millions of BAT in the UGP.

>> No.17285926
File: 39 KB, 793x417, batfagsoup.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is there a token more pathetic than BAT?
>real product no one uses
>access to millions of people and no one cares
>business model makes zero sense
>crabbing for 2 years at 30 cents. zero pumps
At this point it is a sunken cost. Won't be investing in this anymore and will consider it just a lost. Turning my shill bot off for good.

>> No.17286008
File: 93 KB, 500x500, feel so surreal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Please someone talk me out of putting another half grand into BAT. I'm an addict and I can't help myself. Apparently I'm also a masochist.

>>17285926
You're absolutely correct with every point. I just can't help but thinking I need to double down. Every piece of shit vaporware coin and its mother has mooned, yet BAT hasn't. It doesn't make any sense. At some point the cryptocurrency market needs to become rational and realize BAT should be worth more than this, right? Right?