[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 87 KB, 1282x780, 1581795280520.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17269501 No.17269501 [Reply] [Original]

If the MACD (bottom of image) of BTC continues to undulate up and down then it is about to make a nice big green hump and we're still a way away from the top.

>> No.17269526
File: 64 KB, 1348x647, wow.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.17269543

>>17269501
If MACD works Apr 2018 should be the bottom

>> No.17269648

>>17269543
Yes, the undulating MACD breaks at times. Traffic on /biz/ is higher at the moment which means people are FOMOing which supports that it may hold this time.

I've been looking at the graph, and I can see various patterns and sub-patterns in the graph, like frequencies in a waveform, and I suddenly wondered it anyone (maybe TA guys) know anything about analysing stock market trends with fourier analysis?

>> No.17270168

I'm making a bet on the MACD continuing to swing at its current frequency and making a green hump by using margin on Binance. Not sure if I've done it right though. I started by transferring my BTC balance to the margin wallet, borrowed (it would only let me borrow twice my equity), and watched. Then I wasn't sure if that was going to work... if the value of BTC increased but I had to pay back the same amount of BTC plus a little interest I wouldn't actually make any money. So I cancelled that, exchanged my BTC for USDT, transferred USDT to my margin wallet, borrowed the max I could (twice as much as the amount I put in... does that mean I'm on 2x leverage or 3x?) and used it to buy BTC. Did I do it right? I was just in time too cos the price started to shoot up.

>> No.17271209

Ok if I've got this right you could use margin even more effectively by borrowing a token that you expect to decrease in value, and using it to buy a token that you expect to appreciate. Then at the end you pay back the amount of the token that has hopefully depreciated + interest and keep the rest of the gains from the token that has appreciated?