[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 128x128, f7PjwDn5k3eWg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17259802 No.17259802 [Reply] [Original]

BIG POPPA ED DONE ATE YOUR BOOGIE

>> No.17259842

>>17259802
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A MEME WEBM ETC OF ED TAKING THE BOOGIE OFF MONEYSKELLYS FINGIE AND EATING IT PLEEEEEEEEZE

>> No.17259955

I saw a thread about it on r cc it only had 2 replies. It's going completely unnoticed and undiscussed. Sometimes it blows my mind how far ahead we are. In a couple of years they'll call us lucky. The most important skill is being able to filter out the noise, being able to process un hyped information, being able to recognize the differences between the 99% of scams or worthless mumbo jumbo and the 1% of legit gold hiding in plain sight in the indifference of the masses, instead of hyping promises they just keep quietly delivering. As if the OBP slides from a few days ago weren't huge enough in terms of implications. It's very much like a puzzle, most barely even understand individual pieces, few have the distance necessary to see the full picture that's being painted. But when you understand what's going on its truly mind blowing. The irony is that it is pumping hard right now regardless of these developments.

>> No.17260014

>>17259955
Funniest part is even /biz/ doesn't understand the true implications of what they just did by being the oracle and execution layer all in one
Hint: guess who knows how to run an eth chain all by itself if mainnet stops doing what they like

>> No.17260039

>>17260014
Dude I just hold and go to uni. This shit gets too complicated sometimes for my brain to comprehend.

>> No.17260091

>>17260039
On monday look around your class
Youre going to have a very different life than all of them