[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 25 KB, 488x558, ognstinky.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17211706 No.17211706 [Reply] [Original]

ognegro here to show you the way.

>Who
team members from PayPal, YouTube, Google, DropBox, etc., has received backing from top investors such as Pantera Capital and Foundation Capital, as well as from individuals like Steve Chen, the founder of YouTube.

>Partnerships
Trips Community
ZoidPay
Hubris One
TrustToken
MakerDAO
Circle
imToken
SLife
GitCoin
CryptoMerch
PeerArt
Bitberry
Paktor

>What
Origin Protocol provides a platform for building peer-to-peer marketplaces and e-commerce applications. Users can buy or sell goods and services on these marketplaces, and developers can create their own applications powered by the Origin blockchain. The Origin token (“OGN”) is used as an incentive, payment, and governance token in the Origin ecosystem.

Built on the ETH blockchain. Enables peer to peer commerce yada yada

>Where
Binance, we rockin $42 million USD in volume at $8.2 milli cap

>When and why
Fucking soon. Chart looks like its being painted as team member tokens are unlocked soon so they have incentive to pump this shit. im not selling until $1 at least

>> No.17212328

Well hey at least you tried

Didn't read a single thing, f that text. Any legit targets? I earned 0.2 BTC this year and I intend to keep it none of that bs shilling. Give it to me straight or I'm gonna buy AMD calls and get rekt in euphoria.

>> No.17212341

came here for the link shill, I've been betrayed

>> No.17212771

>>17212328

$1m but you can keep your change if you would like.