[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 27 KB, 474x296, 1558494279300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17085629 No.17085629 [Reply] [Original]

What does making it feel like?

>> No.17085648

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WW2JWIv6G8

>> No.17085654
File: 55 KB, 534x750, 4aehv5mstm841.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17085629
It's nice. It's what you make of it

>> No.17085662

Same shit, tastier food.

>> No.17085720

like holding a bag of sand, op

>> No.17086191

>>17085629
actually being able to sleep

>> No.17086222

Im someones that sort of made it. Not quite, but Ive had a taste. I know millionaire youtubers but I was one that almost got there but fucked it through degeneracy.

>It feels good for a while
>but then you want more
>it levels out, you feel the same as you did like always
>so you want more
>then more
>making 20k a month, doesnt matter, feels like making 10 dollars a day when you were 16

Making money is weird. You will ALWAYS compare yourself to those above you if you have the sufficient drive to make it. So make sure youre level headed and have hobbies and hopefully a therapist to talk it out. A supporrt system a such. Losers dream of making it rich but the reality is, once the initial rush goes away its like living like you lived before. Except now you got money to blow on cocaine booze and you got an excuse to live like a degen. Well thats what i did anyway.

>> No.17086228

>>17086222
surprisingly accurate

>> No.17086251

People saying that you get used to it its low iq. Im a frugal person and Im happy just by myself. Im the happiest when Im not surrounded by normies so just not needing to wagecuck would make me the happiest person ever.

>> No.17086258
File: 54 KB, 482x516, 88f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17085629
sex
you have a lot of it
with pretty girls too

>> No.17086265

>>17085629
Like buying something that you really want. It's cool for a minute but then it wears off and you want something else, taking the old thing for granted.
T. Haven't made it but it seems obvious

>> No.17086272

>>17086251
You do get used to making it though. But this is a business forum boyo, I think he meant 'making it' as in becoming a millionaire, or at least someone vastly richer than his peers.

Like I said. Once you get to a certain level of wealth, I think its around 100k a year USD, your mental health doesnt improve any further. As thats enough to cover any health, luxury, leisure that you need to live a very satisfying life. The rest is down to social connections and such.

If you're not prepared to handle 'making it' it turns sour very quick. Because people that are driven to 'make it' just care about money (like me) and they lose the way. Im 25. I didnt realise this until like a year ago. Now im trying to level out my pointless pursuit for cash and aim to make a good living but also form a good social circle and try to find spirituality. But yes its all down to how you define making it. someone whos on the street would define making it as a house and food on the table. For me its a millionaire. All about perspective

>> No.17086309
File: 62 KB, 861x891, 6e0ebd0bf1cce3b6764a584529225953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17085629
More time
More energy to do things, Free from responsibilities. If someone is in your life forcing responsibilities for you and you don't owe them anything then you should not be interacting with them. For example a woman demanding you meet up and go out with her or your parents demanding to see you. No one has any right to tell you what to do. You can do anything but most people take it for granted and waste their time funding consumerism instead of buying things that you should have already. Instead of securing their wealth, they are stuck in a cycle of living in an apartment and don't own anything to their ass other than a number in their bank account. What's important is that you get those numbers in your bank account, Secondly it's getting the essentials. Gold, A trusty rifle, spare parts, Ammo, 20 year supply of dehydrated food, Giant plastic water tank that you fill up. To me making it is not worth anything if I could lose it at any second because the modern world decides to collapse.

>> No.17086319

>>17086222
> you feel the same as you did like always
this is how i know you're telling the truth. it's fucking crazy how you spend all this time fantasizing about "what if i had the money to do anything" and thinking that you'd be soooo happy if you made it, but then you make it and... life just goes on mostly normal.
One of the things you really do appreciate is the reduced stress, though. I had to get out of a lease that cost thousands of dollars, and when i was broke that would have been a horrible stress, but you just pay your way out of it. Same with stuff like car troubles, you go from thinking "fuck if my car breaks down im doomed" to knowing that money can fix it.
So more than a feeling of euphoria about doing the sort of stuff you fantasized about, it's a feeling of relief that money matters can't stress you the fuck out any more.
And the rest of the time you're yourself. I have always been anxious and prone to depression and that is still there 100%.

>> No.17086351

>>17086319
yeah for sure. When I hit big cash I had more of a gamblers rush than anything to be honest. Ive never seriously struggled. Im from a poor family and made my cash from a shitty laptop where the hinge was broke on the screen but i never struggled with food on the table or going to work or anything.

I remember being OVER THE MOON making 10 pounds a day on youtube. Then at 20 it turned into 50 pounds a day. At one point a few years later 500 a day. But it didnt feel any different. To be honest I felt more alive at 10 pounds a day. Maybe its just me though. I am depressed so maybe I just fizzled out and lost the way.

But I know this as a fact... dont make money your pursuit for life. Make a GOOD SALARY or a good earning your pursuit for life then focus on spirituality. Im not religious. I dont mean that. I mean finding inner peace. Peace with yourself and the world and with your friends. It will pay off more than any business endeavour could ever do. my 2 cents (pence) anyway.

>> No.17086822

>>17086351
what content did you make?