[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 49 KB, 696x392, coronavirus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17067930 No.17067930 [Reply] [Original]

Do you guys think the Corona virus's consequences like reduced global travel/trade will be all but gone in a month or so..... Because if it will be prolonged for another few months then I think gold and crypto will be a good invest as it will increase more due to a global economic collapse.

>> No.17067975

according to offical numbers, it's a bit worse than a flu.
if it's more deadly then yes it might be the trigger which all of us doomers are waiting for so desperately.

anyway i think european banks will crash at the end of this year anyway

>> No.17068037

Chinese companies like Alibaba are still holding on strong for some reason but semiconductors in America are down. Strange, the market is unpredictable

>> No.17068097
File: 125 KB, 1280x720, SOXL Osteen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17068037
The Semiconductor Industry has many operations in Guangdong province and Shanghai... their factories are closed until Feb 9-15ish. That's why SOXL is taking a shit. Give it a couple of weeks for them to sort of their quarantine strategies and it'll be pumping back in no time. I'm accumulating all the way to the bottom of this pit.