>Why are you so confident in your ability to predict something
The way things are going, it's looking VERY good for bitcoin.
Just look at:
- geopolitics (EU eating shit, China's economy on thin ice, war on cash and gold in many key places, ...)
- the consistent bitcoin uptrend these past 15-16 months
- upcoming headline fodder (gold price parity, ETF acceptance incoming, tech improvements like segwit, ...)
- the vast (VAST) potential for growth (1% of the gold/silver market = $ 6k per bitcoin)
- the basic features of bitcoin (no executive boardrooms full of sharks and politicians, easy-to-achieve anonymity, ...)
And a bunch more I'm skipping over off the top of my head.
Of course there's going to be risk, but right now is probably the best possible time to get into bitcoin for anyone without the power of foresight.
After all, Bitcoin has already bubbled, and is now showing a very strong resilience and stability for over a year now. That's about as "proven" as it gets without waiting for mainstream acceptance.