[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 417 KB, 1160x1138, Screenshot_20200127-112303.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16999863 No.16999863 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>apply to job
>phone interview
>lasts almost an hour
>get told the job MIGHT have overtime
>45-50 hours
>questions keep popping up about overtime
>get the feeling it'll be longer than 50 hours (not a fan of going past 40 hours)
>next step is a 2 hour long "larping" session of pretending to be an adjuster
>may or may not be with with other interviewees who also "passed" this step and each of larping in front of each other while management larps (and acts like a kid who must have it their way otherwise you may get disqualified)
>after the larping session a final interview

What the heck!? I don't want to do all that for just a CHANCE at the job, especially the larping session. I could fake my way through it if I put my mind to it but knowing my opponent is a wagecuck management larper who will purposefully act in a certain way means I can't even beat them at their own game. Plus theyre likely gonna look at us as court jesters.
>Haha remember that one guy, how desperate he was!
>Hah he larped for a job bwahahaha with OVERTIME!!!

>> No.16999893

>not a fan of going past 40 hours

faggot

>> No.16999956

>>16999863
Did they take your dimensions to see if you got in the wage cage?

>> No.17000170

>>16999893
What are you doing here anon!? Shouldn't you be in ur wage cage?

>>16999956
Lol no it was the first phone interview. They intially wanted me to do a "recorded phone interview" eg hold your phone in front of you and answer their questions written on their template while being recorded. Then they watch the footage later and probably slap it into their HR training.

>> No.17000358

>>16999863
I had to write a motivational letter, go through a phone interview, drive to their HQ for an interview and then hold another one at the place I was applying to just to get a minimum wage entry level job in my country which is allegedly desperately lacking workforce. The fucking audacity of these n*ggers.

>> No.17001426

My last job interview lasted a day you fucking faggot. And I'm sure there are chads on here doing week or longer interview processes.