[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.97 MB, 1920x1270, 1579461181214.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16971902 No.16971902 [Reply] [Original]

What happens when you die biz? Do we get to try again? Are we all the son of God spread over an infinite amount of lives and times? Is the entire universe an energy farm for archon who use this energy to power their fucking jukebox? Why is there so much uncertainty about death yet the majority have no problem going to wage for literal fucking peices of paper? What's the fucking point of wealth and having all the sex it you are just going to die? Is everything you do being recorded or not? WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SHIT WE DON'T KNOW FOR ONCE LET THERE BE 1 SINGLE TRUTH ABOUT DEATH HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS FUCKING PAINFULL

>> No.16971947

>>16971902
I'm betting your <18 getting 'woke'

>> No.16971985

>>16971902
I believe there are three possibilities;

1. We die and we are gone forever with no consciousness whatsoever

2. We accept Christ and our natural state of being gets immortalized by the spirit of God. We become a synergy of God and man and thus after we die we go to heaven straight away. We are born in flesh and conceived by spirit so to speak.

3. We die in the ground and at the end of the world Jesus comes back to raise everybody from the dead to judge, those who are considered worthy will become citizens of heaven forever, those who are lost will be consumed till they are gone forever.

Ofcourse a combination of 2 and 3 is also possible, however 2 seems to be heavily influenced by hellenism, there are not too many indicators that people go straight to heaven after they die.

I think though 3 makes sense, God has all the information and power so technically he probably has back-ups for our souls when He resurrects us.

>> No.16972053

>>16971985
Possibility 1 is the right answer. There’s no non-anecdotal evidence for any other outcome. If you want to believe the words of a Bronze Age schizophrenic as the word of god that’s fine but that can’t really reasonably be accepted as evidence any more than the guy at 7-11 yelling about how god told him the world is ending tomorrow should be considered a prophet.

>> No.16972079

>>16972053
I disagree, I think there are some remarkable things regarding Jesus and His gospel, ofcourse this could be either due to fabrication of the writers or it could be because it's true.

>> No.16972090

>>16971947
get out of my thread
>>16971985
>>16972053
then explain what dmt is and why everyone who uses dmt have the same exact expereince of getting pulled out of their body and encountered with a tunnel which if they push through they attain some knowledge and are reborn. how can it be that all religons are true but no single religon is entirely true? It's all so tiresome

>> No.16972109

>>16972053
Muhammad was the final prophet :^)

>> No.16972163

>>16972090
Regarding DMT, I think it's the death molecule, it's a way to make sure people when they die get a unique pleasant experience. Perhaps God created it this way.

Regarding religions and truth, I believe there is a lineage from Zoroastrianism to Judaism to Christianity, guided by the Spirit of God ultimately culminating in the incarnation of Jesus Christ to become a light to the world and give people eternal life if they accept Him. There are many things setting Jesus apart from the other religions; prophecies going back thousands of years, Jesus' moral character teachings and influence, and the gospel, only christianity teaches salvation by grace through faith, other religions teach to work your way into heaven/eternal life. ALso the basic principles of the New Testament makes sense, that we are all born sinners being prone to do selfish evil stuff, and if the Spirit of God comes to live inside of you you get the same kind of character as Jesus and you are fit for heaven. Also the origins of evil make a lot of sense in the bible, not to mention science itself, the fine-tuning of the universe, the orgy of forces that have created this universe and us, and there is a lot more...

>> No.16972188

>>16972163
How do I accept Jesus what do I need to do

>> No.16972236

>>16972188
Read the gospels, then you get to know who Jesus is, then close your eyes and pray inside your head, tell Him you are willing to accept Him as your Lord and Saviour and to change you from the inside out and give you the Holy Spirit. When Jesus left this world he said He would leave behind a representative, this is the Holy Spirit. When you notice things in your soul, crying, new insights, and the dying of your old character, you know you are walking with the Holy Spirit. Let Him do all the work, you only need to have faith, keep praying and make sure you have a clean conscience in accordance with the character of Jesus. Faith ultimately is the key and this is pretty hard to do in a world with so much suffering.

>> No.16972250

you can start listening to the gospels here, it's more easy than reading;

https://www.biblegateway.com/audio/dramatized/niv/Matt.1

>> No.16972260

skip the genealogies, that's all nonsense, for some reason Jews really liked genealogies.

>> No.16972277

>>16972090
>how can it be that all religions are true
Maybe this is just psuedo intellectualism on my part but I believe that god (whatever god you believe in) appears to the individual in the easiest way for them to interpret. For many people, like atheists, who are disenfranchised with religious beliefs this will appear to imply that there is no god.
Personally, I think that consciousness is god, and that it is fragmented across all lifeforms and limited by their levels of awareness.
Sort of like that Bill Hicks quote: "...all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...".
Of course that was just the rambling of a stand-up comic and should be taken with a grain of salt.
I think nothing really happens after death. Consciousness sort of spontaneously arises and you are either self-aware or not, and you may not be self-aware for a simultaneously infinite and infinitesimal amount of time, but eventually you become aware again after death. Obviously every memory you had and every experience that shaped your consciousness is wiped clean, but it is essentially the same consciousness only shaped by different genetics and circumstances.

The 'soul' is a vast ocean of consciousness and a single drop has been placed in your mortal body. It takes the shape of its container the same way water takes the shape of the glass that holds it. The tide may ebb and flow but it will never dry.

/pretentiousness

>> No.16972330

How can i profit from this thread?

>> No.16972331

>>16971902
>What happens when you die biz?
The afterlife

>> No.16972342

>>16972330
convert and become a christian

>> No.16972372

>>16972236
thank you, alot

>> No.16972409

>>16972330
>1) Claim to be a prophet
>2) Preach your beliefs
>3) Attract a cult of believers
>4) Ask for donations from the faithful
>5) ???
>6) Profit!

>> No.16972447

>>16972372
you are welcome, I hope God will give you a profound spiritual experience, joy, hope and spiritual insights and that besides a new life he will give you eternal life when this earth is coming to an end after it has served its purpose (to reveal and ultimately destroy evil).

>> No.16972499

>>16971902
just think.
there will be a moment when "all you have ever known" is on one side. and DEATH is on another. and you will be in the middle and somehow you will have to be okay with being annihilated cuz other wise you will die in a mortal panic

>> No.16972520

>>16972090
the tunnel is your pineal gland. if you mediate enough you will begin to see a light in the middle of your forehead and your eyes are closed. or when you do holotropic breathing

>> No.16972537

>>16972053
There's no form of evidence for any of the outcomes. Questions concerning consiousness are not verifiable beyond your own experience, and you have no memory of death. The answers to these questions will never be known until you find out yourself.

>> No.16972550

>>16972090
and religions are like clothes and god is the body. its the same body (experientially) but the clothes it wears are different. and average people judge based on clothes and they cant see the body , since they havent had the experience

>> No.16972572

>>16971902
XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP XRP

>> No.16972663

>>16972277
I like how this way of thinking doesn't necessarily equal faith. Are you still an atheist if you come to these conclusions? Science may be able to prove it in time.