[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 192x262, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16955139 No.16955139 [Reply] [Original]

>>HSBC Recruiter Ching Ching Bang Kok has been annoying me for 6 months trying to get an interview scheduled.
>>I kept fucking telling him to stop calling me during work hours
>>He leaves voicemail on my phone "Oh Anon sorry we couldn't talk etc I tried calling"
>>Fucking retard doesn't listen when I said please call me AFTER 5
>>Every time he called me the number would say SCAM LIKELY lol
>>He keeps mesaging me because this job is next to impossible for people without a high stress tolerance and apt mathematical and accounting skills
>>He even fucks up sending me links to apply for this job
>>Finally get an interview for next week after a branch manager personally emailed me
>>This is for a Banking Position, I'm still at Uni and take night classes for CS Major
>>Gonna go to an interview and demand $30/hr and also a day off every week so i can do school related shit

What else should I do? Should I put my feet on the table? Should I rip ass? Call them out on working for the drug cartels (It's true)

>> No.16955172

His job is to do this all day, there are 30 other people like you.

If you are rude like that they just won't hire you, you choose

>> No.16955185

>>16955172
There are not 30 other people like me, and he probably can't cut a deal that I would like. I already work at a Major bank and have years of experience. I even refer younger people to jobs and lead a small team. I'm just asking what would be a good practice to get a better salary and also what the corporate culture of HSBC is like.

>> No.16955187

>>16955139
JPMorgan works for the cartels, HSBC works for the cartels, they all do. That said, you sound like a fucking brainlet. Never post on my board again, shitskin.

>> No.16955223

>>16955172
This

The recruiter is desperate because he makes a cut on your salary, not necessarily because his client is desperate.

>> No.16955254

Do whatever you want man
It is your life
Why you bothering us with this?