[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 55 KB, 754x653, sad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1692102 No.1692102 [Reply] [Original]

I'm a young guy born as a lower class wagecuck and just want to know how to get out of this mess. College isnt an option (yet, maybe one day once im better standing financialy, dont need the debt either now..) but learning a trade etc. is.

>> No.1692219

Then learn a trade. I'd also suggest buying homes, fixing them up and renting them out.

Google "BRRR deal" for details

>> No.1692229

>>1692102
Where do you live OP? Maybe I can help. I do real estate

>> No.1692232

Most the fucks here saying "but houses, do em up, sell em" still live with their parents and are retarded

They pretend they know what they're talking about

Any ways chances are you don't have enough to buy a house anyway, and the logical thing to do is find a trade or field and pursue it, buy books, ask questions, look at opportunities and demand in your area etc. Increase your income before caring about flipping houses

>> No.1692235

>>1692232
Been a landlord for almost 10 years, bud.

>> No.1692308

>>1692232
He could wholesale houses until he builds up capital, bud.

>> No.1692337

Buy 14 shares of BRK.A and lives on easy street for the rest of your life. Or buy tumblrdogs coins if you can't afford the first one

>> No.1692485

>>1692102
If you want to do it faster, for cheaper, learn a trade. Otherwise, save up some money and go to college for a good degree in whatever field of STEM is easiest and most profitable for you.
>inb4 the STEM is a meme is a meme is a meme meme
College is expensive and takes a long time and unless you can go for the same price or less than a trade school, do a trade.