[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 225x225, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16882370 No.16882370 [Reply] [Original]

Are you ready for the incoming 10x?

>> No.16882470

>>16882370
Nope. I shilled ferrum pretty hard because I believed in it, but I overlooked one major fucking flaw

>Africa

I bought at .007c, and sold at .126c, and decided to put my earnings elsewhere. Then it started crashing to .10c days later, kek.

PLEASE REMEMBER, TO ANYONE WHO READS MY SHITPOST: THE TERRIBLY PERFORMING COINS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE SHILLED ON /biz/, USE YOUR OWN FUCKING BRAIN AND RESEARCH PROMISING PROJECTS. NO ONE HERE IS TRYING TO HELP YOU, THEY JUST WANT TO RIP YOU OFF

>> No.16883328

>>16882470
You think first world countries are gonna genuinely replace a perfectly functioning financial system with the unstable speculative shitshow that is crypto? Ironically 3rd world shitholes with floundering economies are where adoption will actually gain some traction. Also volume is so low right now one BTC can either pump or destroy the order book. Glad you made some profit but you cashed out way too early