[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 129 KB, 1070x490, RSR SCAM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16878477 No.16878477 [Reply] [Original]

Here's an exact description of what they do:

1. Identify low MC shitcoin and use a bot to accumulate dirt cheap and craft a story just smart enough to fool stupid investors such as people who buy based on low effort shilling and groupthink. These investors won't do any DD and have no interest or understanding of basic business fundamentals. For example they pumped DAG which lost their entire $33M presale investment being brainlet wannabe businessmen. They must attract people who can be persuaded this doesn’t matter, so only the dumbest investors are targeted.

2. Now with loads of cheap shitcoin in their wallet they figure out the roadmap over the next few months and try to identify announcements they can pump. Often times they are working directly with the executive team as a "marketing partner". They spread misinformation and overstate every piece of news. For example with DAG they pumped the USAF “Partnership” but in reality it was nothing more than a Phase 1 SBIR research grant received by 400+ other companies on the same day.

3. Start pumping the overhyped announcement directly in their telegram channel, Biz, Twitter, and Reddit. Begging people to market buy and HODL because they will be rich. Create 20-30 accounts and manufacture excitement and anticipation, lots of talk about "what if" 1000x EOY, just bought 100k, this is the best tech I've seen, code looks amazing, this solves X, lots of technical talk about nodes, validation, security, etc.

>> No.16878481

4. Low IQ investors start buying because it looks like a whole group of super smart investors all believe in it. They convince them to market buy and they themselves market buy to keep the fraud looking legitimate. Volume substantially increases out of nowhere and they claim its whales manipulating the token but in reality its just Satsgang using their massive stack, creating fake buy/sell walls and hand holding all the idiots in telegram and biz by telling them exactly whats going on and controlling the narrative as well as the token price.

5. Once they realize there isn’t much news in the future they really press the hype up. Meanwhile they have been dumping the entire time into the buy orders of the low IQ brainlet investors. You will find in all the tokens they have been involved in, when analyzing the etherscan data there are massive wallets in SE Asia that dumped. This has happened in every single case, dumped to ATL and massive exit to SE Asian wallet.

You may recognize these TG handles: Bitcoin Brown, Crypto Junkie, Headroom, Lucky, RNO3xx, Moonshot John, Manifest Johnny, Steven Toast, /tik_tok47, monkeyface, LuckyBazerka, Cryptfaux, Denny Da Rocket, Denny Dagins, Sonic The Hedgehog, Tehmoonwalker, Beef, Rich, Tri Gemma but there are about 50 more that come in and out to completely agree with them and even parrot what they say.
You’re welcome, I spent the time to post this to keep you all from getting rekt. Satsgang main target now is RSR and if history repeats itself for the 10th time in a row its going to get dumped hard and go below its ATL. No idea where you report some shitskin scammers but the least we can do is post etherscans, share stories, screencaps from telegram, etc and expose them for what they are.

>> No.16878533
File: 57 KB, 949x441, discord satsgang.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Their tactics work because failing projects need artificial community engagement and since satsgang consist of exclusively street shitting pajeets, their labour is cheap and perfect for low effort TG/biz/reddit/twitter shilling.

The main narrative I always read is that Discord created the fud. The reality is that it's not fud, but a reality. The group already fully took over DAG community groups and they're attempting to expand to other territories aswell. They started infiltrating RSR groups with exactly the same strategy in order to eventually prove to the core team that they're a valuable community asset which could likely result in them being a verified "community engagement" partner with them eventually moderating the groups. If they get that position, the manipulation becomes way easier.

>> No.16878703

INB4 Satsgang damage control pajeets come in to post the following:

1. He bought the top, hes just jealous
2. This is all made up Satsgang isnt real (even though tons of evidence posted)
3. Satsgang is a small group of friendly pajeets, they only have a couple BTC they are harmless (how the fuck would you know)
4. Imagine missing out on (insert Satsgang scamcoin COTI, FRM, DAG, QNT, OCEAN)
5. I was in Satsgang and they were all good people everyone please leave them alone.
6. Some faggot paki Raphael is responsible for everything.
7. How much (insert Satsgang shitoin) to make it
8. We invented Satsgang to FUD so we can get (insert Satsgang shitcoin) cheaper
9. Youre a retard
10. The Satsgang fudders are so annoying im buying 100k today
11. This much FUD is must be bullish
12. They said the same thing about ETH, dont miss out
13. im going to buy now and get in on the pump (even though they get dumped on)
14. I doubt Satsgang can really manipulate a coin

Just saved all you pajeets some time, no need to post in this thread.

>> No.16879440

LOL Satsgang so busy in 10 other threads they havent gotten to this one in over an hour. Theyve got one pajeet on duty and its hard to make all those VPN shitposts look organic.
I hope they get stuck with all their bags

>> No.16879497

>>16879440
agreed, this one has the most comprehensive list of their behavior atm

>> No.16879669

imagine the effort to post this

>> No.16879684

>>16879669
can't imagine, too busy holding 5m RSR.

>> No.16879703

>>16879684
>only 10k RSV minted

is this adoption lol

>> No.16880193

>>16879703
4 months ago Nevin promised to be working on RSV listings. Not a single liquidity provider has minted any RSV to this day.

>> No.16880198

>>16879669
>>16879684
>>16879703
>sees full evidence of a pump and dump
>brags about holding it
>Hi Satsgang pajeet

>> No.16880435

Satsgang BINGO

1. He bought the top, hes just jealous
2. This is all made up Satsgang isnt real (even though tons of evidence posted)
3. Satsgang is a small group of friendly pajeets, they only have a couple BTC they are harmless (how the fuck would you know)
4. Imagine missing out on (insert Satsgang scamcoin COTI, FRM, DAG, QNT, OCEAN)
5. I was in Satsgang and they were all good people everyone please leave them alone.
6. Some faggot paki Raphael is responsible for everything.
7. How much (insert Satsgang shitoin) to make it
8. We invented Satsgang to FUD so we can get (insert Satsgang shitcoin) cheaper
9. Youre a retard
10. The Satsgang fudders are so annoying im buying 100k today
11. This much FUD is must be bullish
12. They said the same thing about ETH, dont miss out
13. im going to buy now and get in on the pump (even though they get dumped on)
14. I doubt Satsgang can really manipulate a coin

I wonder which one will they use this time

>> No.16880570

>>16880435
>Bumping your own forced meme thread to make it look like anyone gives a flying fuck
KYS faggot!

>> No.16880736

>>16880435
hE mUSt be SeEtHIng!!1

Seriously these faggots are insane.

I have a theory though that maybe RSR isn't satsgang and actually just really fucking bad paid shills from Reserve. These dumb cunts never change their tone no matter how rekt their shitcoin is. Goes to show their pay and incentives don't align with token price.

The RSR Telegram is filled with fake accounts too talking to one another.

>> No.16880751

>>16880736
How to join satsgang telegram and newsletter sirs?

>> No.16881016

>>16880736
It actually is Satsgang, it was proven in yesterdays thread. Anon posted a screenshot with all their usernames making all the same copypasta shill posts. Identical group and posts as in DAG. Best part, like half of them were DAG admins in their telegram. DAGs admins are literally the Satsgang streetshitting pump and dump team. FACT and proven.

>> No.16881058

>>16881016
1) Bitcoin Brown: https://twitter.com/bitcoin_brown
2) _RN03xx_ https://twitter.com/_RN03xx_
3) Lucky https://twitter.com/LLLuckyL
4) Manifest Johnny https://twitter.com/manifestJohnny
5) Headroom: https://twitter.com/dagchadheadroom
6) Crypto Junkie https://twitter.com/JohnHen33528703

here's some of them that I saved. There's probably a lot more though. They shill exactly the same coins with the same level of low effort.

>> No.16881685

>>16878703
Need to add a few more to Satsgang bingo:

15. Hes seething at our gains
16. Satsgang is a forced meme to scare bizlets from huge gains
17. Fuck off in the next golden bull run this will easily be top 20

>> No.16881700

mwhahaha this fud is so desperate it makes me bullish af.

only sene this level of fud only in ethereum and link.

just bought more.

>> No.16881756

>>16881700

Hello Ranjeet. You just qualified for 3 Bingo spots on Satsgang Bingo. Youve hit #10, 11, and 12. Post your card if youve won so we can restart the game.

>1. He bought the top, hes just jealous
>2. This is all made up Satsgang isnt real (even though tons of evidence posted)
>3. Satsgang is a small group of friendly pajeets, they only have a couple BTC they are harmless (how the fuck would you know)
>4. Imagine missing out on (insert Satsgang scamcoin COTI, FRM, DAG, QNT, OCEAN)
>5. I was in Satsgang and they were all good people everyone please leave them alone.
>6. Some faggot paki Raphael is responsible for everything.
>7. How much (insert Satsgang shitoin) to make it
>8. We invented Satsgang to FUD so we can get (insert Satsgang shitcoin) cheaper
>9. Youre a retard
>10. The Satsgang fudders are so annoying im buying 100k today
>11. This much FUD is must be bullish
>12. They said the same thing about ETH, dont miss out
>13. im going to buy now and get in on the pump (even though they get dumped on)
>14. I doubt Satsgang can really manipulate a coin
15. Hes seething at our gains
16. Satsgang is a forced meme to scare bizlets from huge gains
17. Fuck off in the next golden bull run this will easily be top 20

>> No.16881789

>>16880198
When the fuck did this ever pump. You people are fucking retarded

>> No.16881816

>>16881756
Based and familiar, just add LINK and BSV

>> No.16881889

>>16881016
I stand corrected then. Is it possible it's a combination of the two though? I watched RSR since launch and they have always had obvious paid shills.

Their RSR threads are the most inorganic shit I've seen and the Telegram has had the same moonboys posting hte same things over and over.

Like is it possible satsgang now is teaming up with their already incompetent shill team?

>> No.16881918

>>16881789
Youve hit #9 on Satsgang Damage Control Bingo. Be sure to keep track and post your card if youve won

>> No.16881951
File: 18 KB, 234x400, superjews-segal-amp-schster.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16881756
I'm so glad we have such nice people here that genuinely care about my safety and financial future. Thank you so much for warning me about this scam. You are my own personal superhero and I hope to reward you one day when I'm rich.

>> No.16881990

I'm a member of satsgang can you please add me to you list

>> No.16882250

>>16881990
Congratulations Rankleep youve hit #5 in Satsgang Damage Control Bingo. Dont forget to check your cards and let us know when you hit Bingo.

>> No.16882357

Nice vpn faggot