[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 60x56, quant (2).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16815802 No.16815802 [Reply] [Original]

I finally understood that it's true, it's all true - QNT do not even have an office, the SIA partnership is fake, QuantX didn't take place, the Central Bank meme is a meme, the entire team is left and it's just Gil on his own at the office (not they have an office, but you know what I mean).

Also something about satsgang. It's over, I just sold my Quanties to the kind souls who warned me about these red flags. I can already see them withdrawn to their wallets, with a combined total of nearly 200,000 QNT. They really are saints, taking on the burden of a worthless deadcoin just to save us from getting rekt.

Thank you.

>> No.16815864
File: 194 KB, 1200x799, vechain-hustle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16815802
I don't know anything about QNT but I remember some faggot constantly posting "FOXY, is that you FOXY," "More fud from FOXY," "Another post from FOXY" all through 2018 when Vechain kept on tanking and people kept posting red flags. 2 years later VET is down 98% now and hasn't shown any real world usage and that faggot doesn't post anymore. you could learn something from this

>> No.16815867

Red flags for quant:

1. No tokens locked, or being used, and questionable timing for CEO dropping in, and saying little hints about meetings etcs. Always when price is dumping, or in the run up to some big wallet movements.

2. Gilbert's real name is Gilbert Alaverdian. why wouldn't he use his real name? So currently quants team consists of Gilbert, Lara and Gagik Alaverdian. What happened to the rest of the team? Most have left. The goverify side of things is now very quiet. Most likely this is no longer something quant offers due to Collin and JP leaving. No info or proper details shared on the reasons why these people left, just speculations that Quant need "better people". These better people included his wife and cousin.

3. Gilbert, as Alaverdian, was a known hacker, hence he probably did not want to be known by this name when he is approaching/talking to all these big names, or making out that he is "legit" with a great CV. This in part makes the scam from bitmax a bit of a red flag really. We have not heard much more about it. Just that it was unfortunate. No mention of reports to the police, or progress on getting back the $100k.

Transparency is key, especially when dealing with banks and people's money. DYOR, much better coins to invest in imo. I am therefore considering selling while I'm still in profit. But if anyone has some good info to counter my doubts, please do. If you have any flags you think I have missed then please also share.