[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 63 KB, 1280x720, ocean.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16772691 No.16772691 [Reply] [Original]

Any anons want to shill me on Ocean?

No Quant telegram arguments please

>> No.16772720

Want a really honest rundown?

Pros:
> new (don't underestimate this)
> next-gen styling
> part of the "white hustle" group of this-cycle scamcoins
> autistic community

cons:
> terrible or no tokenomics
> team has no idea what they're doing, only picked up when community members got involved with marketing
> entire marketing effort run by one mentalcel who gets paid in tokens to lie on twitter

Overall? Actually not a bad buy. If there's a decent bull run one day shit like this will do pretty well. For me, it's not so small as to be worthwhile compared to, IMO, better projects with a more robust and transparent team/vision/developments.

>> No.16772727

>>16772720
Oh and the usecase is a total meme/joke, btw. But then most cryptos are so that barely matters.

>> No.16772757

haha thanks so its not all bad

I assume Bittrex IEO means no Binance

>> No.16772959

>>16772757
>haha thanks so its not all bad

It's new and hasn't been part of a major bullrun, so IF it is kept alive for another couple of years it might be worth a lot some time.

Asking about individual coins only makes sense within the context of your person "make it" plan, though. All depends how much, for how long, etc. If you don't have one, you need to formulate a clear and quantitative plan about how you will turn you current ETH/BTC into however much more you require.

I think there are better plays than ocean, but it's not terrible. Main RISK in my view is that it's supported entirely by one (kind of two) QNT whales (sorry, you said no QNT talk but it's relevent). They fud the shit out of QNT on here and run the larping twitter/tg for ocean. I know specifically who these guys are and talk to them about it. If they get bored of it and withdraw support, it's unironically over for Ocean, like LTO and others.

In fact, I may well be speaking to one of you two right now, kek. Not sure anyone else makes Ocean threads.

>> No.16773034

I'm not a QNT Fudder, not into token wars.

I like QNT but they always have a telegram boogeyman narrative - someone blamed for all the fud posts etc. I think thats the way their admins work. Years ago it was John Smith.

Just looking for some low caps with pumpamentals off binance
what are the better plays?

>> No.16773047

>>16773034
>I like QNT but they always have a telegram boogeyman narrative - someone blamed for all the fud posts etc.

Shitshow, isn't it. It's what you get when a dozen or so guys are half cooperating, half competing, to get as many tokens as possible. Luckily QNT is hyper professional (maybe a bit too much?) "IRL".

>> No.16773055

Wow most obvious case of samefagging I've seen.