[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 315 KB, 913x532, Ultimate_Stiff_Machine2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16768203 No.16768203 [Reply] [Original]

Now that we all know BSV is BitCoin, and the only cryptocurrency that scales and therefore matters, let's have a reasonable discussion on the price action. It is clear that in the next few moments the $120 resistance will be breached. The next logical resistance level is at $180 which should also be breached within the next 7 days, conservatively. The resistance at $200 is not as strong and once that is broken BSV will set a new ATH. The only question is, how high will it go? At this point it is safe to say that BSV will flip BCH by March the latest, and from the data that I have extrapolated the price will be around $1,200 USD. At this rate, BSV should flip BTC by EOY.

>> No.16768403

>>16768203
I agree with your prediction but I have a more aggressive standpoint: I think we will flip BTC right after the next halving on May 13th this year. BTC has no legs to stand on other than the "Greater Fool Theory". The price of BTC is determined not by its intrinsic value (it has none and cannot scale), but rather by irrational beliefs and expectations of market participants. The price is only justified by irrational buyers under the false belief that another party is willing to pay an even higher price. In other words, one may pay a price that seems "foolishly" high because one may rationally have the expectation that the item can be resold to a "greater fool" later. Once these fools discover that BTC has zero intrinsic value and implodes on itself after the halving, then it will be logical for the only cryptocurrency that can scale and actually has use to replace it. Foolish money will begin to enter BSV around the same time it entered BTC, which is >$10,000, which I believe will be attainable in 2020 based on the fundamental analysis.

>> No.16768421

I have mine in cold storage to keep myself from selling to try and "trade".