[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 71 KB, 1280x720, acceptance.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16715167 No.16715167 [Reply] [Original]

> tfw you missed the biggest opportunity in 2009-2011 instead of buying and mining Bitcoin you were buying and playing FUCKING video games.
> tfw you missed every opportunity of interacting with every girl you’ve met in high-school/college
> tfw you are now 24 yo Kissless Virgin trying to cope in front of everyone around you that you didn’t succeed of having any relationship with any girl and you don’t know how to talk to them.
> tfw Bitcoin is your last resort in this life
I’m Anon and I’m the Kissless Virgin who will never sell until I make it and have a waifu either I die buying or bobo die selling.
DO YOU HEAR ME BOBO I WONT SELL FUCK YOU

>> No.16715178
File: 440 KB, 626x722, bobo_lambo_chain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>DO YOU HEAR ME BOBO I WONT SELL FUCK YOU
don't need to
I just call my buddy novogratz up and he sends me all the blockfi bitcoin I need to short the market

>> No.16715196
File: 120 KB, 575x550, bobo_bitcoin_etf_denied.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

there's this too

face it wojak, it's time you settle for post wall stacy
It's not like see had tyrone's baby in her for the full term

>> No.16715201

all you have to do is stay on 4chan and the next key to prosperity will eventually come up first on 4chan

>> No.16715205

>>16715167
>tfw you are now 24 yo
I'm actually 30, but at least I'm all in bsv so I know I'll make it eventually

>> No.16715302

>>16715167
so BASICALLY

you're a kissless virg because you chose to be. Why are you choosing not to talk to girls? Putting aside their vagina, they're people just like you and you don't have to be the chad archetype to have sex with them. Your preconcieved notions of identity politics, further solidified by the stereotypical mass media and television you gorged yourself on in childhood, is getting in the way of making intimate connections. Just think of the average dad you know - presumably very few are chads, and yet all have banged.

BTC is just another bubble that will burst. The only thing you can really bank on is the fact that once BTC is old news, something new will come up. Don't hedge all of your bets on whatever is the cool new thing everyone's talking about, it isn't anyone's 'life,' the majority of people who made a lot on BTC just got lucky. People like to think they're in command of their own destiny, but really whatever actions they take to 'make it big' are just ways of tapping into something bigger than themselves

>> No.16715310
File: 85 KB, 621x702, ce8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16715302
>doesn't understand bitcoin
>t..they just got lucky

>> No.16715318

>>16715310
They literally did. They held the coin, it suddenly skyrocketed in value. They then became millionaire.
I don't think many of them made purposeful actions to make the coin skyrocket in value, it just did and they just happened to have some. Therefore, they got lucky.

>> No.16715405

>>16715318
>They held the coin
bitcoin's community is structured around a lot of history and politics
their ethos along with bitcoin's characteristics create a desirable commodity to hold
The ideas of bitcoin, self sovereignty, free market, etc. are ideas that cultivate production and innovation

this isn't some stupid bullshit dumb luck
nothing can replace bitcoin, bitcoin isn't going anywhere

>> No.16715473

>>16715310
Can be both, only the mad held through x1000 gains to reach x100000

>> No.16715529

>>16715405
You're missing the point. Bitcoin may not go anywhere, but it will fade from the public consciousness and if your whole life is based around BTC you will be left behind.

>muh sovereignty, muh ideas
Bitcoin is impressive. Nevertheless, holders who made money on it had no influence on the price of the coin, they just sat around as the bitcoin price inflated due to circumstances beyond their control. So, again, they got lucky.

>> No.16715678

>>16715529
bitcoin keeps growing every year
instead of being left behind I secured enough money to do whatever I want now
bitcoin's holders are like a little army teaching people about the flaws of the current financial system
how often did you hear fiat and the federal reserve as talking points 10 years ago
the old system is unraveling and the new one is replacing it