[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16664429 No.16664429 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>have been at my parents' house for almost a week during Christmas holidays
>found out there was a PS4, which I've been playing on for hours on end
>finished the boring pseudy long book, which was almost 1000 pages
>been to the gym but, unlike London, there are only a few minor gymthots each time
>holiday has been spent reading, playing vidya, exercising, wasting time online, and a bit of movie watching and seeing parts of my hometown

I forgot how incredibly immersive videogames are. I effortlessly spend hours at a time on the PS4. I don't feel guilty about wasting time because I won't take it with me to London.

I went to one of my city's main libraries and read an entire book there but it felt kind of pathetic. At one point I was the only person on one of the floors, reading a book at 4 pm as it was pitch black outside. I knew that being in a library when LibGen exists is a pretentious and contrived act but there was no one to even be contrived in front of. I hadn't seen anyone in my town that I had known in the past and it felt like a true "life has moved on" moment. I went to the cinema once and want to go again but there is nothing good there. I went through a few puny shopping centres and it felt kind of pointless. Is having coffee in coffee shops contrived and affected or is it acceptable?

I am seeing when sunset takes place in the coming months and I am amazed that it can appear after 6 pm. I have the urge to save money and do stuff so that I have a pressure free summer.

Christmas feels less Christmasy every year. I thought I'd spend my holiday driving aimlessly around everywhere but I have decided to save my money.

I am currently feeling sad about not being a millionaire. My current sleep pattern is 3 am to 11 am but it's amazing how flawless and effortless my sleep is compared to my London flat.

>> No.16664431

>>>/r9k/

>> No.16664442
File: 23 KB, 305x449, wojack.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16664429

>> No.16664455

>>16664429
Everybody needs some 'downtime' where you just slow down and recharge yourself...you'll be back to normal Jan 2nd. Enjoy it.

>> No.16664468

>>16664429
london fagget

>> No.16664485

>>16664429
write a book if you're sick of reading and playing vidya. Write your fucking blogpost in a narrative form, a platonic dialogue, better yet try and do it as a Animal Farm type fable so it forces you brain to think in analogies.
For fucksake anon, it's not hard to be stimulated - set yourself a small achievable goal.

>> No.16664519

>>16664429

Post pics of those gym thots

>> No.16664537

Sounds like a very comfy break desu

>> No.16665187

Bump