[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 40 KB, 535x577, 1451181430831.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16650919 No.16650919 [Reply] [Original]

the biggest mistake in my life was divulging to close family and friends about my crypto wealth. And it's not like I told everyone how much I have, even hinting that I was well off had the same effect. It ruined all of my relationships and I've developed severe trust issues since then.

Now before you say "hurr you're rich how can you complain" let's make this clear: yes, money will grant you a peace of mind in regards to bills you have to pay and putting food on the table. In so far as that goes, it's good. But everything else that comes with wealth is a curse.

>> No.16650923

You become a target. Nobody ever comes to you anymore just to hang out or talk like before. There is always a motive behind people's intentions now. People expect you to pay for shit and if you don't you're a cheap fuck. If you do, then they'll expect you to keep doing that, and when you finally have enough, people snap at you and reveal their true colors.
Don't give money to family?
>"how dare you. what kind of son did I raise that he's not willing to pay off my mortgage?"
Don't give money to friends?
>"wow man we're best friends for 15 years and you can't even pay for my meal? fuck you"
Don't give money to gf?
>"you don't love me"
Some people will straight up resent you and dump your ass. others will try to make amends but it'll never be the same, the way the look at you, talk to you, it all changes, and you can just see that what happens behind their eyes is completely different to how they treat you. It's so obvious it hurts, and in turn it makes me snappy because I have to deal with these two-faced people all the time. I don't remember the last time I had a normal conversation with someone close that hasn't been motivated by some need of theirs from the start. I had a friend that literally snapped at me and started cussing me in a full restaurant because he "didn't believe how much money I had" and thought I was lying to him. No matter what you do, if you flash your wealth, or stay humble, as soon as people know, they'll never see you the same way again.

And the worst part is that the curse stays forever, you cannot fix it. Lose your wealth? people will think you are a worthless, dumb loser. Acquire more wealth? it just makes the intensity of the crab mentality around you grow a thousandfold. And what do you even do with so much wealth, when you're basic needs are provided for? you try to control people, just so they don't fucking kill you for it.

>> No.16650946

>>16650923
Dude, I'm a fucking poorfag wagecuck and my family and friends STILL hold me up for money the same fucking way they do you. The problem is that you surround yourself with deadbeats and selfish shitheads. You should ditch them all and move to a new city. But above all, remember, ITS NOT YOU, ITS THEM.

>> No.16650950

wow youre life is SO hard now anon, WAY worse than if you didnt have any money.

>> No.16650988

>>16650946
It's not like I didn't have to help my poor parents when I was working a dead end job and giving them my entire paychecks, it's totally different now, the way they look at you, it's all so fake and you just KNOW that they think shit behind your back because you're supposedly well off but don't help them. the problem is that everyone is a deadbeat and selfish, even my family. of course it's easy to just dump them all, but then what? I literally have to start from 0 with relationships and I'm 30 years old already

>>16650950
I know I know, boohoo how can you complain, but I'm honestly in the most miserable state I've ever been in my life. what good are the luxuries you can buy, for real? you do it once, you see what it is, but it gets boring real fast. material possessions will never make you happy.

>> No.16651002

>>16650919
>>16650923
>falling for this dumb b8

>> No.16651040

>>16650919
you can be my friend anon

>> No.16651043

>>16650988

yeah im in the same place sorta. the last 2 years have been miserable. i havent contacted my family because im ashamed of being miserable despite "success". so i sit around isolated from everyone, and do nothing all day. dont know when that will change.

>> No.16651063

>>16650919
Kek. Spoken like a true poor fuck.

>> No.16651073

>>16651002
what bait? tell me where I'm wrong

>>16651040
4channellers are unironically my only frens at this point

>>16651043
>im ashamed of being miserable despite "success"
this hits so close. you know how people say that to appear alpha you have to be this guy who contains his emotions and deals with problems interanlly. then wealth makes it million times worse. sometimes I want to fucking scream my lungs out, I'm legit so fucking depressed and so fucking isolated. I feel you brother.

>> No.16651075

>>16650919
Feel free to send some crypto’s my way. Say you accidentally burned some of your wealth sending it to a rough address

>you can say you lost money and prove it
>I can not be poor

Win win my guy

>> No.16651087

>>16651075
no thanks lil crabby, I've already lost money for real so I don't need those schemes. hope you make it though.

>> No.16651090

>>16650919
I like to tell my family about it but I've already made it clear what I'd help with and I already give them a hard time about asking me for shit, I hold them up to standards as well. They are scared to ask me for stuff lmao.

>> No.16651095

>>16651087
Lol what’s a crabby?

>> No.16651106

>>16651090
that's the state of things between my family and me right now too, but it doesn't make it any better. I like the respect but it can change at any moment, all it takes is someone in a bad mood for everything to explode. we will never have the same relationship again, it's fake.

>> No.16651107

>>16650919

>Mom, dad..... I have something important to tell you. I own 100 stinky linkies.

>> No.16651114

>>16650919

How much money are we talking about?
Six figures?
Seven figures?

The U.S. economy is booming (this year had record holiday spending) and unemployment is at a all-time low, but that doesn’t paint the whole picture of the financial reality of the average American.

According to a new report from Prosperity Now, millions of Americans are one missed paycheck away from poverty.

The report found that 40% of American households are “liquid asset poor,” meaning that they don’t have enough money put away to make ends meet at the poverty level should their income be suddenly interrupted. That figure jumps to 57% for households of color.

The mass of men lead quiet lives of desperation.

>> No.16651155

>>16651107
it's more like, it's 2017 and I get into crypto. I don't put a lot of money but I make some, like x4 of what I put. It's so cool so I tell it to family, and at first they are dismissive and think it's fake. then I cash out to prove it's real, and they'll like cool. but then I make more and more, and since I've already picqued their interest, I keep them updated. then suddenly I have so much they start saying this like "why don't you buy yourself a car?" "can you at least give us 2k this month, we're very deep in debt". and you're like I don't wanna be a bad son so I help them out. then next month they're like "can you give us 3k that would really help". and you can see how it can snowball easily from there.

>>16651114
what's the point of this? I know about the statistics, I understand people well. but how is it fair to me that people start treating me like I'm their worst enemy when I don't want to throw out my hard earned money on them because they feel entitled to it for some reason?

>> No.16651169

>>16650988
Why not start fresh from 0 relationships?

>> No.16651179

>>16651114
Most people are dumb with money, yes. It's their own fault though.

>> No.16651180
File: 9 KB, 182x276, top-hat-pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16650919
hurr you're rich how can you complain?

>> No.16651181

>>16651155
Tell them to fuck themselves, if they talk backx whoop their fucking asses, get a stick, whatever it takes!!!

>> No.16651194

>>16651169
for the obvious reason that the connections you'll make can never be the same as ones you made when you were younger. and besides, what will happen when they realize I'm well off? the same shit will happen as now. you can say, just find some rich friends then, but fucking why? I don't feel like money as a common denominator is what I want to base my relationships on.

>> No.16651206
File: 483 KB, 785x757, 1473823608310.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16651180
what? what?? say it again nigger

>>16651181
I REALLY wanna punch someone like you wouldn't believe. I've never been violent but holy shit people get on my nerves nowadays, I seriously want to start some shit just to let out some punches.

>> No.16651212

Well it's not exactly rocket science. These people are struggling with money problems and you could help them but you don't. You kind of are the asshole in that situation if you think about it. But then again they're also being greedy if they constantly ask for more and more until you have nothing left so that doesn't really work either. Greed is the problem here and there isn't much you can do about it I guess.

>> No.16651226

>>16651212
I know man, I understand it very well. I just don't think it's fair to me, you know? why am I being punished for it, when I haven't done anything wrong to any of them. I'm talking about fucking family. I was traveling to Europe last year and when I said my goodbyes in the airport, my brother straight up asked what will happen to my money if the plane crashes (jokingly, kinda). it fucking hurts man, so fucking much. and he's the closest person in this whole earth to me.

>> No.16651228 [DELETED] 

>>16650923

Btc
17wJLCrtKXcbiwDRUCUTYnJdrVbkJdPD8A

Pls rich sirs thank you rich fren very nice

>> No.16651235

>>16651194
just make some online friends then. no one cares about your wealth or status in a game server or chatroom. online friends aren't more fake than rl friends either, in fact sometimes online friends are more real as you can say a lot of shit you wouldn't say to someone face to face irl. alternatively stop giving a fuck about friends and just expand your own hobbies and do the shit that you personally want.

>> No.16651244

>>16650919
dude I told people and no one believes me because I've barely spent anything

>> No.16651247

>>16651212
OP has every right to be pissed off at them. Yes, they are "struggling" with money problems but its most likely their own fault since they are living in a 1st world country with every opportunity at their fingertips, but would rather drink beer and watch TV after wageslaving.

Who is to say that those people are more deserving of money than people in actual poverty who don't have the same opportunity, where just $100 could change their life, vs these other people who think they are entitled, yet they are still fortunate enough to help those less fortunate than themselves, and choose not to?

If they aren't out helping other people poorer than them they have NO right to ever ask OP for anything.

>> No.16651261

>>16651155
>what's the point of this?

It’s just that it’s not wise to wave around a bean burrito in front of a group of starving people.
The problem is, they’ll grab it, they’ll eat it up and grow hungry again...you too.

Figure out a portion. It won’t be a loan; they won’t pay you back. It’s a fee for opening your fat mouth.

>> No.16651265

>>16650919
yeah, it's lonely at the top. maybe if you quit being such a needy crybaby?

>> No.16651267

>>16651155
Anon, what you're experiencing now is painful, and I understand that, but sometimes the suffering is worth it to understand the truth. You see, through your whole life, you have essentially been lying to yourself, even if you don't realize it. I bet you thought that your parents and family "loved" you, and that your friends "appreciated you for who you are". That's a load of shit. All relationships, every single one of them, are transactional in nature. You give me X, I give you Y. How it used to be was that you and your associates were of roughly equivalent social value. So, they had to "act nice" to you so they could get your money, time, and other resources. Now, you're rich. You have a greater social value than they do. You, from a rational perspective, have no real reason not to just dump them. Of course, they are going to try to leech everything they can from you while they have the opportunity, and so act greedily and enviously. Your relationships didn't suddenly become fake. They were always empty and transactional, because that's what ALL RELATIONSHIPS are. You're just sad because the comfortable lie sold to you by media of "muh family" has been torn away by reality. "Family" will eat each other alive at the slightest opportunity. "Friends" will backstab you the second they realize they can profit from it. Once you realize how utterly worthless trying to build relationships with others for the sake of having a relationship is, then you'll stop being miserable, dump the worthless deadbeat parasites, and make new relationships with those of greater social value. Consider this an opportunity, not a tragedy.

>> No.16651280
File: 115 KB, 696x767, 934FB676-F957-4B26-BC11-9681C843F737.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16651073
>is rich
>Chanel No 4 is only fren
>hasn’t sprung for a chin pass to help Hiroshim00t keep it going
I call Larp

>> No.16651282
File: 434 KB, 840x854, 1559611317403.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16651235
dude, I've tried, I really did. games stopped interesting me so I don't really play them, let alone online games. and online relationships, as good as they are, are never satisfying the same way if you'd hang out with the person for real, you know? human connection is so fucking important. I understand what you're saying, about pursuing my own hobbies and interests, but god damn, I have so much time I already do that, and yet the void of human connection never goes away. I'm like the free'est person but so lonely no matter where I go and what I do. like I have the whole space and stars to explore but I'm just drifting in the void for miles and miles, forever it seems. I know I sound whiny but I'm really fucking miserable.

>> No.16651290

>>16650919

I've been poor and I've been wealthy. Wealth is 100x better but does have drawbacks. Never show off what you have or divulge what you have. I drive a Honda with 150k miles on it when I could easily go get a Mercedes.

Just explain to the people asking that if you just gave your money to everyone that asked then you would lose it all. And that figuring out how to make good money is a beautiful journey that makes you stronger. Also offer to give them free financial advice. If you do all that and they still hate u then cut them loose.

It's good to befriend people ahead of you so you can learn from them but also people behind you so that you can guide and teach them.

>> No.16651293

>>16651244
and I literally had a friend block me from his life because he didn't believe me. it's a lose lose situation.

>> No.16651301

>>16651261
I understand that only too late.
>Figure out a portion. It won’t be a loan; they won’t pay you back. It’s a fee for opening your fat mouth.
give them once, and they'll expect you to give them again. you give them once you already lose them. this is the reality.

>> No.16651310

>>16651265
yeah, I'm so sorry I crave genuine human connection without ulterior motives, like I had before my wealth, stupid me.

>> No.16651311

>>16651155

It was like this when i started my business and finally started making it. Every month family who didn't help me with anything expected me to give them money. Hang in there friendo.

>> No.16651328

>>16650919
"Wealth can be wonderful, but you know - success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary."

>> No.16651330

>>16651290
I've tried explaining but no matter how much sensible they are, you cannot just eliminate their greed and crab mentality. I wish I could, I never boasted about anything, I barely spend on myself, I literally have nothing to show off in except the numbers in my bank.
>It's good to befriend people ahead of you so you can learn from them but also people behind you so that you can guide and teach them.
what do you mean by that?

>> No.16651343

>>16651311
how long ago was it and how is your relationship with them right now?

>> No.16651356
File: 19 KB, 356x499, 41hzB0qpUYL._SX354_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

from what i know family and shit will respect you more if they see you working your ass off 80 hours a week and work to death to earn your wealth.
It sucks but if you're working as much as them or even less they will hate you and your wealth.

Another thing that's hit or miss is to start a business that will employ your friends and family and they can earn their own money, but of course that's risky as fuck and it still doesn't guarantee peace. famous soccer players and shit emply their dads and cousinds as managers and agents, it's silly but keeps the peace.

And you can always still just send them some small money in certain intervalls and of course they will be ungrateful basterds, but anyway you still did your best.

>> No.16651361

>>16651282
hey you might like visiting a /soc/ discord thread and talking to random degenerates. it was a strange obsessions for a while and it helped with the loneliness. theres grills there too

>> No.16651362

>>16651267
sad but true. I've realized all this since I had ample time to thing where the fuck did my life go wrong. It's all so sad. the universe is so cruel.

>> No.16651367

>>16651310
>genuine human connection without ulterior motives
Doesn't exist, read >>16651267

>> No.16651369

>>16651310
>genuine human connection without ulterior motives
that's never going to happen. welcome to reality.

>> No.16651375

>>16651328
where's the quote from? I'm acutally interested to know if there is literature out there that deals with this exact problem - dealing with problems (especially social) arising from one's own success

>> No.16651378

wow OP made it but inside he is still a poorfag complaining on biz. stop being a greedy fuck and share your wealth. of course not directly but via your campany.

>> No.16651392

>>16651356
I will never mix business and family/friends ever. lesson learned, but it's not like I have friends or family I trust now anyway haha

>> No.16651393

>>16651282
I just think you're too used to your previous environment. your circumstances have changed, you need to change your mindset if you don't want to keep being miserable. human connection does not cease to exist just because they aren't right in front of you, you can still establish meaningful connections online especially since there are many people in the same boat as you.

>> No.16651398

>>16651361
thanks for the suggestion fren. it's honestly more fulfilling to talk to you guys. heck I'm enjoying talking to cashiers more than friends or anyone I know nowadays.

>> No.16651410

>>16651393
I understand what you're saying, but in what way should I aim to change my mindset? if I take what I realized which is already summed up nicely here >>16651267 the take is I can't really be optimistic about having any relationship ever again unless they somehow don't know about my wealth. also, how do I find people like me, unironically? aside from /biz/

>> No.16651413

i'm with you anon. fuck all these jealous faggots
>hurr i h8 u cuz ur better than me hurrrrr

>> No.16651426

>>16651398
you cheap fuck leveld up now you gotta face the increas in responsability and grind on. nothing worse than people that accumulated enough to retire young and just chill.

>> No.16651437

>>16651206
Well don't start it with an innocent person, start it with someone who actually is a problem with you.

>> No.16651440

>>16651426
it's not like I have a choice anyway. crabs will hate me either way. and I'm chilling because it's not been too long ago, I've only enjoyed my wealth for 2 years now, and I don't even spend much on me at all. I literally gave away ten times more than I spent on myself. I was stupid to do that but I thought it was the right thing to do

>> No.16651443

Join a country club, go to a competitive mba program, join a members only club with high yearly fees

Join and befriend the class of people your wealth entitles you to

>> No.16651448

>>16651073
I feel for you anon. Sad truth is most people on this board are as shallow in regards to wealth as the normalfag NPCs you deal with on a daily basis.

>> No.16651450

>>16651437
I know, I'm waiting for an opportunity. 2 months ago this poo road rager wanted me to open my window and I told him to fuck off. I really wanted to get out and punch this faggot but I'm too meek. but I won't be next time.

>> No.16651459

There is a strange paradox of wealth where those who attain it thought patience are the least likely to need it. If you made millions hodling a cryptocurrency for ten years you have the patience to not spend it like a degenerate gambler. Those who are bad with money would have cashed that shit out the moment its worth was equivalent to whatever pointless material object they were lusting after at the time, likely a new iPhone or a Rolex or some other useless garbage.

>> No.16651466

>>16651443
I'm generally opposed to that because I just don't feel like I want to be living this "wealthy" lifestyle you know? I'm a simple guy and I want a simple life more than anything extravagant. but I'll check it out and do some research, thanks for the suggestions fren

>> No.16651467

>>16651459
time is money so i bought myself a rolexxx

>> No.16651477

>>16650919
chainlink is a scam retard

>> No.16651479

>>16651410
considering that you haven't found that type of person IRL it's not going to be that easy finding really good ones online. in my experience, you have to find dedicated communities for any hobbies you have and try building relationships with those groups over time. just talk with people and don't stick with surface level discussion or people will be disinterested.

>> No.16651482

>>16651459
I'm a kind of mix of that, in a sense that I don't feel the need to spend it at all, but it's probably because I've grown poor and never had money anyway so whatever I had I tended to save. And I traded crypto actively, never had any before 2017

>> No.16651484

>>16651375
Conan the barbarian (1982)

>> No.16651526

OP youve stated yourself that youre assuming them to have their worst intentions.

Look up Hanlon’s razor. You can either let this stand in your way, preventing you from creating and maintaining relations - or you can change your mindset and cut away those that are clearly out to abuse you

>> No.16651547

guys, what should I do with my gf? I honestly have no idea if she's just a gold digger I'm getting mixed signals. I know she's poor so money is a big deal for her, she never outright asked me for financial help and the only time she did she wanted to pay me back (I refused at the end because I felt guilty taking money from her that to me was so insignificant) I did buy her an apple watch last birthday and for this one she wants to go on vacation and I'm fine with that but sometimes I feel like that's all she wants you know? we barely even talk about anything, but I realized she has massive insecurities when we had a fight one time and she revealed that she thinks that I think she only wants me for the money. I kinda get it but who am I to know if this is just a reverse psychology thing to make me guilty about thinking she might be a gold digger?
idk I just can't put my finger on it desu senpai I don't know what to do with her

>> No.16651555

>>16651267
Isn't it more a problem about most people being NPCs with a toxic mindset kept since childhood ?
In the last years I did a self-therapy and changed my mindset, which caused a change in how I spent my time and made me relate less to my online gaming friends who just kept playing while I was learning new things instead.
I don't have irl friends since at least 10 years and had to cut ties with most of my narcissistic and toxic family so at least I don't have a lot to lose.
But I now find myself attracted to other people who have the entrepreneur mindset of being in charge of their own life.

Alternatively I am starting to develop a liking to virtual reality with things like VRChat and virtual youtubers, where your real identity does not matter.

>> No.16651569
File: 107 KB, 1125x901, 1552774908365.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16650919
Forget about those envy cunts. Just move away, start your own family. Fuck them envy cunts.

>> No.16651577

>>16651526
but it doesn't take the worse intentions to pull me back to their level. but if I give a little to everyone then I'll run dry fast enough to join them in their misery again

>> No.16651584

>>16651282
>I'm like the free'est person but so lonely no matter where I go and what I do. like I have the whole space and stars to explore but I'm just drifting in the void for miles and miles, forever it seems. I know I sound whiny but I'm really fucking miserable.
Do something totally not related to wealth, where wealth have absolutely 0 impact. Sport. Competitive sport. Bodybuilding, Combat sport. Here, people don't really give a shit if you are wealthy or not. They will respect you if you are strong. Still, don't tell them. Don't tell anyone. Best thing would be for you to get jacked, so people will respect you for this. Not the money. Same for women. If they are attracted to your body without knowing you have money, it's a good start. You don't have to be paranoid about the reason they like you.
Also, perhaps being strong would shut your family mouth.

>> No.16651592

>>16651577
whish I guess is what they don't understand. they think, why can't he give me $1000? it's not much for him, wow he must be a shitty person, then they hate me, but I can't just give everyone a little bit because then I'm left with nothing

>> No.16651607

>>16651584
I'm already /fit/, doesn't really help the situation, if anything I think it makes it even worse, because not only do I have money, I have looks, which makes people even more jelly and resentful

>> No.16651610

>>16651577
You cant give them stuff for free and youll have to make that clear. Either theyll understand and accept it or they dont want the best for you.

They will suck you dry if they can, thats just human nature.

>> No.16651616

>>16650923
you should pay your parents mortgage and look after them, unless they are crackheads of course.

>> No.16651626

>>16651547
from what I'm reading you don't really share interests with your gf. even if she's not a gold digger it's probably a good idea to cut off that relationship if there are no signs of change as relationships built on shaky foundations are doomed to fail with time.

>> No.16651641
File: 38 KB, 249x387, 1577135416259.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've told people I've bought crypto mainly as a way of getting them off my case about what a prospectless loser I am.

Did I fuck up?

>> No.16651659

>>16651626
you are right fren, that's exactly how I feel. this relationship doesn't make me happy anymore and I'm running out of patience. I'm just scared to be left alone. I have nobody

>> No.16651662

>>16650919
>>16650923
>complaining on a mongolian throat singing forum about being too rich to fit in with everyone else
GET FUCKED FAGGOT

>> No.16651663

>>16651362
This means that you have to hang out with people with more or equal money than you in order to not have to deal with that shit. What a vicious cycle. Because that shit could happen to groups of people with even larger amounts of money too.

>> No.16651727

>>16651607
Lie about what you do. Invent yourself a fake job. Say that you are a webmaster, something you can justify doing at home. Never buy material shit to women. Nothing.
My parents are cool, but the cousins and uncle are rats. It's hard never to say something. Lie. Say you are in the mafia, half joking style. If they ask "for real?", say no, with a little smirk. Say something mysterious, difficult to verify. I've already lost my best friend, because he is the kind to take advantage of you, even if you don't have money lol.
So yeah, the best way is probably to infer that you are somehow linked to some unknown secret world. When you don't say shit, or infer you can't talk, people imagine scary stuff.

>> No.16651741

Do you at least have a job OP? Nobody likes someone who brags about their wealth and sits around all day. Does anybody like Paris Hilton?

>> No.16651781

>>16651641
Totally fucked up. Say you work a remotless job in CS.
>>16651663
Good advice. Successful people aren't so rare. At the gym, i've met a 40 something MILF who owns a successful business. Also, an other guy who is in charge lots of people in a company. Those kind of people don't really give a shit that you have money. They can be a little jalous perhaps, but they'll never try to ask you money for sure.

>> No.16651799

OP, Youre basically a chicken-shit who's afraid of having to upgrade himself to fit in with the next level of thinkers in society.

You dont want to put in the self-development work required to balance your mind and spirit with the wealth increase.

You're lazy.

>> No.16651815

>>16650919
Imagine what it's like living in poor countries like Russia and earn up to $15k a month as a twitch content leech.
It's a blessing nobody knows I do get money off the youtube ads and music streaming services such as amazon and spotify, except for our local IRS.

>> No.16651824

>>16651799
It’s a phase dumbass. Don’t be so hard on him. He has every incentive to transcend, it just takes time. Essentially you’re right, it’s about dropping the past and moving forward

>> No.16651834

>>16650919
Boo hoo hoo. Fuck off with your LARP. And if it isn't one then go ask reddit.

>> No.16651839

>>16651799
at least OP gets the advice he needs on this board. also do not buy link OP you are not going to handle either.

>> No.16651857

>>16651659
You don’t have nobody, you’re just paranoid right now. It’s probably the case that the money occupies their mind, but not entirely. So just focus on the things that are not about money and you’ll see who refocuses with you.

>> No.16651965

>>16650919
You should always surround yourself with people who are higher in status than you. Just remember not to be like your friends and try to get money from them. Their value to you is quite simply associating with them. Do this and you'll naturally be able to filter out your faggot friends and family members. The good ones will be able to get over it. Just remember that the average normalfag's sense of morality is extremely malleable, and they're willing to think absurd things are "just" simply because that absurd thing being true benefits them personally.

>> No.16652055
File: 380 KB, 1024x784, 1573355550625.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16650919
Do you know for sure that you are going to Heaven if you were to die tonight anon?

Friendly reminder that Jesus will never leave you nor forsake you unlike some friends and families. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Have a Merry Christmas /biz/

>> No.16652080

this thread is the most elaborate LINK fud I have ever seen

10/10

>> No.16652083

>>16651343
i talk to them once in a while. My friends are good about it though. They are all wagies and sometimes i get the feeling like the think I'm showboating when i talk about my projects, but otherwise they are cool about it.

>> No.16652091

>>16651727
yeah I fake a lot about myself to new people but I can't take back that everybody knows already

>> No.16652093

>>16651965
The law 10 of the 48 Laws of Power book says something similar:

INFECTION: AVOID THE UNHAPPY AND UNLUCKY
You can die from someone else's misery-emotional states are as infectious as diseases. You may feel you are
helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw
misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.

The other side of infection is equally valid, and perhaps more readily
understood: There are people who attract happiness to themselves by their
good cheer, natural buoyancy, and intelligence. They are a source of plea
sure, and you must associate with them to share in the prosperity they draw
upon themselves.
This applies to more than good cheer and success: All positive qualities can infect us.

There was no one Napoleon admired more than Talleyrand. He envied his minister's way with people, his wit and his ability to charm women, and as best he could, he kept Talleyrand around him, hoping to
soak up the culture he lacked. There is no doubt that Napoleon changed as
his rule continued. Many of the rough edges were smoothed by his constant association with Talleyrand.

>> No.16652102

>>16651799
>upgrade himself to fit in with the next level of thinkers in society.
what does that mean in practice?

>> No.16652151

Thread spoiler for anyone curious:

A bunch of third world pajeets with terrible grammar share the most cringeworthy "life advice" you've ever heard and OP is LEGITIMATELY the biggest pussy faggot on Earth.

Jesus guys.

>> No.16652154

>>16652093
what's "natural buoyancy" mean?

>> No.16652193

>>16652154
Something like the mindset or way to interact with the world and to be.
Some people are born this way and don't need to do a therapy to reach this way of existing.

>> No.16652242

Most of the other rules are mainly about how to do politics but are still good to know.
But the rule 10 is certainly my favorite:
There are many kinds of infector to be aware of, but one of the most
insidious is the sufferer from chronic dissatisfaction. Cassius, the Roman
conspirator against Julius Caesar, had the discontent that comes from deep
envy. He simply could not endure the presence of anyone of greater talent.
Probably because Caesar sensed the man's interminable sourness, he
passed hirn up for the position of first praetorship, and gave the position to
Brutus instead. Cassius brooded and brooded, his hatred for Caesar be
coming pathological. Brutus himself, a devoted republican, disliked Cae
sar's dictatorship; had he had the patience to wait, he would have become
the first man in Rome after Caesar's death, and could have undone the evil
that the leader had wrought. But Cassius infected him with his own rancor,
bending his ear daily with tales of Caesar's evil. He finally won Brutus over
to the conspiracy. It was the beginning of a great tragedy. How many mis
fortunes could have been avoided had Brutus learned to fear the power of
infection.

Use the positive side of this emotional osmosis to advantage. If, for ex
ample, you are miserly by nature, you will never go beyond a certain limit;
only generous souls attain greatness. Associate with the generous, then,
and they will infect you, opening up everything that is tight and restricted
in you. If you are gloomy, gravitate to the cheerful. If you are prone to iso
lation, force yourself to befriend the gregarious. Never associate with those
who share your defects-they will reinforce everything that holds you
back. Only create associations with positive affinities. Make this a rule of
life and you will benefit more than from all the therapy in the world.

>> No.16652244
File: 212 KB, 1500x800, 6873122.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16650919
>>16650923
>having friends and family
what a faggot, I abandoned all those people long ago. They know that if they ever asked me for money, let alone to see me, I'd say no.

>> No.16652254

>>16651607
Move to a city, get a part time job doing something like waiting tables and don’t tell anyone you’re rich. Just make friends you fucking retard. The problem is you for having nothing interesting about you except hitting the shitcoin lottery.

>> No.16652265

>>16650923
Make another account and only throw in a small portion of the entire thing and tell them that's all you'd invested from the start. Bring it up casually in a convo and make it seem like it isn't a big part of your life.

>> No.16652282

Wealth can be a curse, these people were your friends and family when you had more things in common, I.e poor. Once you attain a certain wealth, poor people problems do not relate. Likewise from the opposite perspective when they know you are wealthy.

You should help them find ways to make their own income with the financial advice as an Anon responded. What's the saying, "Give a man a fish and it will feed him for a day, teach him to fish..."

>> No.16652302

>>16650919
Relationships are part of managing your wealth. You're rich on paper now, but not emotionally, and that is something that you can work on. You see you're not working for money anymore.

>> No.16652321

I guess thats why rich people hang out only among themselves

>> No.16652391

>>16651741
i would smash paris hilton’s 40yr old herpes infected pussy desu

>> No.16652409

>>16651043
Why don't you do something about it
I take my family to sporting events throughout the year
Spent 15-20k on tickets since 2016 and I've taken every Male cousin and uncle brother and dad at least twice sometimes more and to great seats
It's a waste of money sure but it's a good time and at holiday dinners we have something to talk about

>> No.16652423

>>16650919
ay mang. you forgot to cut out all of the people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder from your life.
we all have had these shitheads. DO NOT let them drag you down forever. ditch them. sometimes, they are in our own families.

move somewhere else.

>> No.16652442

>not putting your gains into a trust fund

lmao

>> No.16652450

>>16651641
Lol this hits close to home
I tell people I'm working on a software start up now while I smoke pot and shit post everyday

>> No.16652531

>>16650988
brev. you only have yourself in this life. use the money to show all of the vacations you're taking on instagram. connect instagram to tinder. then, you can build a harem.
that is what you were supposed to be getting the money for. from the harem you may choose one to be monogamous with (not recommended).

>> No.16652573

>>16650919
Let me share my tale since it's the exact opposite, moral of the story people are shit, especially when money is involved.
>be me growing up
>rich parents divorce when I'm 8
>spoil me in every possible way, used to be normal life till now
>go to fancy private school, nice appartment & all the things I could ever want
>go to good uni with excellent grades, cut ties with family as they are too materialistic for me and can't even tell me they love me unless it's by buying me a car
>suddenly mail arrives
Fancy private school for rich kids was as corrupt as everything targeted at rich kids and my degree's no longer valid
>move to ghetto & get wageslave job
>try to keep in touch with rich friends since I thought we where to close to worry about money
>Eventually accidentally find out they made a groupchat without me specifically because I wasn't able to waste 4 digit sums on a single night out
You could have people hate you but at least you're not crying alone on christmas in the middle of a ghetto hoping they don't cut your heat drinking a bottle of booze worth a months wage that was supposed to be a gift to a person that called me "greedy jew"

>> No.16652651

>>16651330
Make friends with people wealthier, wiser, and more experienced than you so that you can learn from them. Make friends with people younger, poorer, and more naive than you so that you can mentor them to not make stupid mistakes you've made or avoided.

Limit your interactions with people who are rotten. Both those above you will try to exploit you and those below you, if you teach them, may leverage the knowledge to exploit others.

>> No.16652661

>>16650919
Yes, yes my friend, bad ppl always use rich ppl ony 4 money. Very, very bad. So, talking about being rich sirs, you Fantom long time? Special price only 4 u sirs, buy much now and own place in shitting street whole day. Buy very, very much and free toilet 4 u whole day in house of mr Rakeesh, Fantom team member. How much long time you Fantom sir?

>> No.16652692

>>16650919
stop being greedy
you cannot have everything in life

>> No.16652726

>>16651547
Was she your girlfriend before you amassed any money? If so, at least she's not the worst kind of gold digger. If she's aware that you have money now, though, she's likely to be very afraid of being ditched because she'll be back in poverty. With you, if things go well, you'll be married to her and she'll be lifted out of poverty. I think that's her line of thought.

If you've known her before you ever had money, stay with her but be careful with money. Never let her handle it because a very common trait among poor people is that they're absolutely terrible with money and, even if given a large amount of money, piss it all away in a few years and go back to the poor house.

How much money do you have, BTW? Just rough numbers. More than $10M? If you have $10M or more, it's relatively easy to ensure that you are never, ever poor again.

You can put about $2M into an annuity which will pay about $100,000/year. With the remaining $8M, you can put them into a mix of equities, U.S. Treasury bonds, a little bit of precious metals, and maybe real estate, which is a blend that shouldn't ever go to zero unless something truly catastrophic happens to the country. You might also want to speak with a tax attorney or wealth manager (be careful because many of these kinds of people are shitty at their jobs and their greatest skill is extracting fees from their clients) and set up a trust that will protect your assets from frivolous lawsuits and, potentially, bullshit divorces.

Final thing: if you stick with the girl and decide to marry her, have her sign a prenuptial agreement (make sure the agreement is well-written with no obvious loopholes). She may object but her alternative is to go back to Poverty Land and try to marry someone else. If she's marrying for love and you're an honorable person, she'll accept it knowing that you'll keep up your end of the marriage bargain.

>> No.16652740

>>16652573
>that was supposed to be a gift to a person that called me "greedy jew"
>having racist friends in 2019
yikes!

>> No.16652775

>>16650919

LARP/10

>> No.16652785

>>16652242
About 48 laws, he didn't apply one of the most important rules: law 4: always say less than necessary.

>> No.16652808

>parents don't let me live at home
>brother holds me up for "extra rent" for the apartment if I'm even a day late
>grandparents locked inheritance away in a trust until I'm fucking 30 even though I explained to them just how far down the shitter this country's demographics are and I might not even live that long
My family will never know that I am rich until I am living in SEA in the richest parts of the city, where they can't get me. You wanna leave me high and dry then you can live high and dry.

>> No.16652830

>>16651155
gee, it's almost as though you should give your friends and family financial trusts so they don't keep asking you for money?

what's the fuckin problem? retire them all. or is the problem that you're not truly wealthy and can only take care of yourself?

>> No.16652966

>>16652531
sorry bro but that's not the life I want, polygamy is not for me

>>16652573
that sucks man, hope you make it out of your situation

>>16652651
thanks for the advice fren, it makes sense

>>16652661
interesting proposition sir, may i interest you with E$PER$ coin ? on on yoBIT exchange

>> No.16652995

>>16652830
fuck off parasite, I will not be covering nobody's debts and mortgages.

>> No.16653004

>>16652966
I hope you know youve fostered insecurities inside everyone here. Ive a bunch of rich family members but only one thats really cool and now im going to thinking about your paranoid ass whenever i visit him.

>> No.16653010

>>16652726
no, I met her after, but I had nothing to show for my wealth, and she never chased me or anything like that. she might not be a gold digger after all but she might have other unrelated problems, now that I think of it

>> No.16653021

>>16653004
I'm sorry bro I didn't mean to. just treat him like you always did.

>> No.16653026

>>16650919
>>16650923
you should have only disclosed to the closet of close friends. If your parents treated you like a piggy bank when you were struggling dont bother talking to them and dont give them a fucking penny. However you should help your closest friends out if they are in debt and are a poor fag like you used to be.

>> No.16653051

>>16653026
my friends consist of druggies, alcoholics, and soibois

>> No.16653057

>>16653021
Im probably better off having visited this thread. I bet mentioning money is uncomfortable as fuck and ive done that a few times.

>> No.16653074

>>16653051
well then don't give them shit. I have only two friends that are as poor and fucked over as I am and I would give them a life on to say street unless they started to become drug addicts or whatever I would help them to et help but acts that I would just say no. just fucking say no you retard. it also seems you hate most of your friends s who gives a shit.

>> No.16653204

>>16650923
Unironically live like Varg. That is what I want to do. This world is a scam anyway. What is real? What will happen in the future? All out of your hands in the grand scheme of things. Move somewhere, have a nice permaculture garden, a nice house near nature, and maybe you'll bump into a gal that likes such a humble, peaceful existence and you two can be happy. Why would you want to live in a mansion or a hole in London when you can live in a place that takes care of our natural human desires, not to speak of those that are moral? Why live in a mansion when it is near people who are rich and only care about money and themselves? It's all so tiresome, you'll never truly be satisfied with anything, and the modern lie is that money will solve all your problems. They will not, unless you change your existence, environment, of being.

>> No.16653242

>>16650950
People like you think life and humans are playable characters in a RPG.
>Anon + 1000 gold
In reality, it changes everything, for the better and the worse in some cases. You will lose the things the poor enjoy and can have, you will not be able to have decent relationships with these people.
Prince and the pauper is what this reminds me of. The prince longs for personal freedom while the pauper for wealth. What does anon seek here? He feels like all he had has died and the world around him had changed for the worse, all because he himself is financially better off.
Life is a zero sum game it seems.

>> No.16653259

Wouldn't matter to me because my family and friends are already wealthy. I think my parents are in the top 2%.

>> No.16653315

>>16652242
Great post.

>> No.16653519

>>16651073
K.. I guess this will sound gay af, but maybe invest it in something where you feel inspired, something that you think or feel will have a positive influence on yourself & others.

>> No.16653552

>>16650923
get rich friends. take a vacation to Monaco

>> No.16653561

>>16651727
>living a lie

what a sad life

>> No.16653571

>>16650919
>talking to family
>ever

>> No.16653689

>>16653204
I like this post.

>> No.16653712

>>16650988
I hear you anon. I'm 47 and I still end up helping out my parents, my sister. No fucking way I'll ever expect a dime out of my kids.

>> No.16653723
File: 163 KB, 1702x1384, 1576796764507.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16650919
Ur a cuck gib me the muney then lol

>> No.16653736

>>16651392
This is so fucking true. And you heard it a million times before you had money and thought nah, not my friends and family...

>> No.16653753

>>16651547
Does she make you happy? Good sex? Did she know you before you had money?

>> No.16653769

>>16653753
Okay OP I finished reading. I say keep the girl around. She sounds alright. You might need to talk this one through with yourself...might be your problem a bit...

>> No.16653912

>>16653204
unironically considering this. not as a permanent solution, but as a getaway for a little while to think and ruminate about my life

>>16653242
this is true

>>16653519
this is not gay, but it's kinda general, but thanks for the advice fren, I appreciate any kind words and suggestions

>>16653571
not anymore but it's too late

>>16653712
same, I would never subject my kids to the same treatment, it's a horrible feeling, if I do the same to my kids they will resent me forever like I do my parents now

>>16653753
>>16653769
yea sometimes I fear that my paranoia from my recent trust issues is sipping into my relationship with her and I fear I might judge her unfairly, she might be herself walking on egg shells around me for all I know because she knows this issue I have with people (we talked about it) so I can see how the situation might be even uncomfortable for her and it might explain her behavior... but I don't know man, it's something I'll have to figure out, she is the last person I'd want to leave but she's also the person I fear the most will betray me

>> No.16653925

>>16653912
or rather, she's the person that'll hurt me the most if she betrays me

>> No.16653939

>>16653912
you are a fucking pretentious faggot, fuck off. This entire thread is for your ego boost.

>> No.16654028

>>16650919
>>16650923
sucks that you have shitty family and friends. in my circle absolutely nobody would ever ask money to a friend/family member. I could make millions tomorrow none would ask for anything.

>> No.16654068

>>16651073
scream your lungs out itll help

>> No.16654080

This right here >>16651466 is the only way. You need to befriend people o your own level.

>> No.16654082

>>16650923
>>"wow man we're best friends for 15 years and you can't even pay for my meal? fuck you"
if you really made it and don't pay for the meal I agree with him you're an asshole. If I made multimillions I would pay ALL the restaurants with my friends it's not even a question

>> No.16654097

>>16654082
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA look at this cuck

>> No.16654101

>>16653939
fuck off leech

>>16654068
I will

>>16654082
so all this time up until now when my friend was fine paying for himself and it was never a financial issue suddenly I'm an asshole for not paying? also once you do that, you basically cannot stop because if you refuse to pay next time they'll think you're a cheap asshole. it's a lose lose situation

>> No.16654102

>>16654082
paypig

>> No.16654109

>>16654082
also, for anyone naive enough to think this way, who was the rapper that spent like 4 mil on his dumb friends shit and got bankrupt? I think it was T pain or some other nigga. you are so naive if you think this way, and stupid desu

>> No.16654127

>>16654101
Next time he tries it call tell him he's embarrassing himself and he should be able to pay for the food he eats. It'll humble him.

>> No.16654145

>>16651194
Dude, YOU'RE MISERABLE. You took a chance and found success in wealth. You're gonna have to take a chance again to find your happiness.

A lot of us will be following in your position in making it. If you're going let us know how bad it is in the tunnel right now, please do it for us and find the light at the end of the tunnel.

>> No.16654155

>>16654127
oh we're not friends anymore. he literally deleted me and blocked me everywhere after that incident. never heard from him again.

>> No.16654161

>>16654101
>>16654102
Yes because contrary to you I like to invite my friends. I've already done that plenty of times before when I was younger without money. They also invited me. But it also depends on how much you made and his financial situation. A good friend of mine is struggling financially now and if I really made it (money is really not an issue anymore) I would invite him to dinners all the time because I would love to share a good meal with him. I know he would do the same.
>>16654109
there is a difference between a meal and spending millions on your low IQ friends. All my friends are high IQ people who would never ask me money for anything though.

>> No.16654164

>>16654155
That fucking sucks man. Look, if you're wealthy you can afford to surround yourself with better people than that. At least try and and make some friends outside of those aforementioned druggies and soibois. Do you have any hobbies?

>> No.16654181

>>16654155
Have you ever paid for restaurants for your friends in your life?

>> No.16654193

>>16654161
well then you are blessed with having good friends. I thought I had good friends too, but clearly I didn't. maybe I was stupid enough to be deceived for so long? but if so then what makes you believe your friends will never stab you in the back?

>> No.16654213

>>16654164
I do, but even my hobbies are mostly on the intellectual side and don't require much human contact, if at all. I do like some sports though so that could be a good start.

>>16654181
I never outright payed for everyone's meal but I did pay for my friends, shared food, weed and gas, gave them car rides, etc. all the basic things friends generally do for each other.

>> No.16654220

>>16652995
that's why no one likes you: you dont like anyone. so you deserve your mental state 100%.

>> No.16654227

I just made the mistake of telling my family that I paid off my massive student loans a couple of years ago. I make $150k+ a year but used my student loans as an excuse for why I'm "broke."

>> No.16654232

>>16654193
>but if so then what makes you believe your friends will never stab you in the back?
I've known them for 20+ years. We are all generous folks. Backstabbing a friend for money is not part of our reality.

>> No.16654248

>>16652450
Kek I was thinking of doing this
I have told my family I made it from stocks because I know they would look at me like I’m an idiot if I mentioned crypto.
Also every woman I’ve mentioned to (big mistake) instantly looks at me with disgust.
Going to have to start lying and invent myself a job

>> No.16654250

>>16652154
>>16652193

I interpreted Buoyancy as the ability to bounce back after a bad situation. Can you still look up and be positive and optimistic after failing at something? After some unfortunate event that hits you?

Of course, everyone has their downer times, their moments of weakness, but those who are able to not let it overwhelm and control their lives are the ones who get ahead.

>> No.16654259

>>16654220
completely, utterly false. before my wealth I had no trouble in any of my relationships. they were not perfect and I'm not claiming to be a perfect, innocent angel myself but I had no where near the two-facedeness and fake love that I'm getting today. I've also spent my wealth WAY WAY more on my family, brother and friends than on myself. I literally cucked myself because I thought I was doing the right thing, and it got me nothing but more resentment and hate.

>> No.16654272

>>16654232
well I hope you are right and that if you make it they won't backstab, fren. I really don't wish that on anybody, it's the worst kind of loneliness.

>> No.16654331

>>16654272
It all depends what making it means. If I win the powerball tomorrow and win like 400mio I wouldn't mind giving half to friends and family so they never have to wagecuck again.
If I make it and we go to the restaurant and I don't pay the bill or don't offer to pay they won't say anything but they would surely think it's classless of me for not paying. If money is not a problem, pay the fucking bill.

>> No.16654344

I can't even imagine making it and not paying the bill honestly, that would be so fucking cheap and moronic.

>> No.16654399

>>16654272
A true man who made it provides for his loved ones. Not paying your friends meal was cheap on your part imo. Maybe making it made YOU show your true colors and that's why all your friends cut contact.

>> No.16654520

You need to get rich friends, OP.

>> No.16654590

>>16654399
>>16654331
Good relationships are based on getting something of equal value to what you are giving based on your perception, or having a similar social standing/point of view.
When you start paying everything for parasites the relationship stops being between two equals and you have a modern master/serf relationship.
If they are truly your friends, they should treat you the same even if you are poor or rich and not expect gifts for being your friend.
The advantage of being rich is that you can quickly see who is not your friend...

If I have to pay for friends they better act like workers/slaves in a company who do as I order them.

>> No.16654652

>>16650923
Everyone is mostly miserable and dumb and shit on people who even get 1 nice thing they don't because they get really bitter that they won't change their lives. I've been a wagecuck and recently got a very good job benefits wise while still making 11 dollars an hour. I get paid holidays and just stated I had thanksgiving paid off and my friend who works a grindy job got super passive aggressive about it. Mind you i make 1000 bucks less a month and never ever had a paid holiday in the decade and a half I've worked. And you're right if you have nothing people will call you a loser or a virgin with no friends. you're damned no matter what dude so might as well be alone or find people who don't need money to be happy becasue they're already stable.

>> No.16654657

>>16651226
Oh fuck anon, that is some really fucked up shit. I feel bad for you. Hope it will get better fren

>> No.16654659

i have more money than my friends (they know it as i have a lucrative job and live like a miser). i'm generous with them, but they'll often insist to pick up the tab for me as well. get some better friends

>> No.16654674

>>16651226
It’s a joke you dumb sissy. Look dummy I’m gonna make it very simple since I lost interest and no longer care to explain why, just do it and I should be charging you for my consultation
1. Help Set up ways for them to make their own money and you get a cut when they’re turning a profit
2. The ones too dumb or lazy you hire and pay them nicely

You thought it would be you just sitting back and waiting to die or run out of money? No. Money only respects people that keep making more of it. If you’re hit a ceiling it’s time to go through it, or live a continuously decreasing life

>> No.16654676

>>16651267
>All relationships, every single one of them, are transactional in nature. You give me X, I give you Y. How it used to be was that you and your associates were of roughly equivalent social value. So, they had to "act nice" to you so they could get your money, time, and other resources. Now, you're rich. You have a greater social value than they do
This is not true. I was really scared that it would happen, but I can happily say that my relationship with my family has not changed at all after making money. It 100% depends on the person.

>> No.16654689

>>16654590
>If they are truly your friends, they should treat you the same even if you are poor or rich and not expect gifts for being your friend.
I agree, but at the same time you should feel happy to offer them the restaurant because they are your friends. Have you never seen friends fighting to pay the bill? "it's on me" "no dude you paid last time it's on me!!". Paying the bill is cool and I would have no problem offering my friends all the restaurant bills for the rest of my life. It would make me happy.

>> No.16654724

>>16654399
I had a roommate who constantly asked to borrow money from me. We ended up not talking to each other since I (admittedly) got fed up about it and was passive aggressive while he kept making underhanded comments about me being privileged the entire time.

When I make it, I for sure will not be spending money on my friends all the time. I don't want them at all dependent on me.

>> No.16654731

>>16651547
>but I realized she has massive insecurities when we had a fight one time and she revealed that she thinks that I think she only wants me for the money.
Everyone has insecurities anon. She does not sound like a gold digger.

I also have a gf. She knows I have money, while she lives off welfare at the moment. She has literally never asked for anything, she even pays the rent and buys me expensive presents. I'm not saying this to be a dick, but you should know that genuine and real human relationships do exist out there. Don't let yourself give up and become bitter

>> No.16654797

>>16654724
It all depends on the friends. You were right to cut contact with your roommate.
>When I make it, I for sure will not be spending money on my friends all the time. I don't want them at all dependent on me.
The restaurant bill is different imo, that's the only thing you should be always paying. Like >>16654659 says, true friends will want to pay even if they have less money than you. But since you're an awesome friend yourself you don't let them pay. That's how the dynamic should go.
I remember when I was a child my father was playing his favourite sport he was always with a group of guys at the bar after the game and they always fought to pay the bill. All except one, the richest of them. This guy was a multimillionaire and not once offered to pay the bill. That's what I call a fucking loser.

>> No.16654802

>>16651330
read richest man in Babylon it's a free pdf it's short and an entertaining read

>> No.16654816

>>16654689
It will make you happy short term, but at the risk of changing your relationships longer term.
How will you prevent this escalating into bigger things and your "friends" inviting you only to pay the bills ?
The moment you start to pay all the bills the relationship will change and they will be forced to perceive the difference in social standing.
There may be a few exceptions who don't care that much, but you will now also start to doubt them because you will find out that 90% of your other friends do care about your money more than about you..

>> No.16654861

>>16654816
>your "friends" inviting you only to pay the bills ?
They would never invite me with the expectation that I should be their ATM. Jesus I realize you guys never had normal and decent friends.

>> No.16654863

After catching up I realize you’re a big ol dumb faggot. Not the worst case of this I’ve seen but you have definite issues which I guess should be expected since you’re on 4chan. Look dude, understand that people you’re close with found you so insufferable now that they couldn’t even pretend long enough to enjoy the benefits of your money. Get your mental issues together you’re emotionally stunted and a narcissist quite likely, definitely an annoying fag. Basically stop being such a fuckin fag you literally never paid for a group dinner Lmfaoooo grow up. Dumb cheap bitch learn to properly socialize that includes saying yes AND no. You have everybody walking on eggshells cause you’re an unpredictable spazzing autist.

>> No.16654876

>>16651547
OP, money will never EVER fix these people. The issue isn't even moments their lack of accountability and using you and your wealth a as shortcut or band aid for their issues in life. Many people are like this. If you gave them a million dollars they'd be poor in no time. Managing wealth, discipline, sacrificing lifestyle for future security and gains etc is not something they can obtain by taking your wealth. Lots of resources on this just read Benjamin Franklin's work or any dude who made money or was a philosopher. They have to want to change deep down and take action. Establish decent boundaries m8, I had yo leant this too. There's also a fable about this

>> No.16654909

>>16650919

dude just enjoy your money, its really not that hard and be friends with other rich people

>> No.16654914

>>16650919
stop being a bitch, drop out, all-in FRM, and MOVE somewhere. make new frens. kys if you can't figure out how to be happy with money.

>> No.16654929

>>16650988
The way you make it sound you’re already at zero with relationships.

>> No.16654971

>>16654863
that doesn't make sense. if they found me insufferable before why snap at me now? It's not like I was boasting about my wealth, heck I even offered to show them how I trade, I sent them fucking crypto for FREE so they can trade, bought them relatively expensive gifts for birthdays/weddings, filled their tank countless times because why not, etc. it's not like I straight up said no when they asked for something or never offered to pay for shit. It's the fact they took this as an opportunity to take advantage of me and leech as much as possible until they chuck me to the side when they realized I wouldn't bend over for their wishes forever. It's gotten to a point where I'm constantly over paying for EVERYTHING even if not by a lot, and then they have the audacity to leave passive aggressive comments on how I suck because I don't buy them shit when "it's worth nothing to you".

>> No.16654978

>>16654816
this is the truth, people that didn't make it don't realize how shit like this can snowball into you basically providing for everything and when you feel take advantage of and stop suddenly you're an asshole and everyone resents you.

>> No.16654984

>>16654929
that's how I feel, I developed severe trust issues and I'm having trouble dealing with it

>> No.16654999

>>16654914
moving out is something I'm looking forward to, even though I have no reason to other than to be as far away from all the toxic people around me. and I'll probably kms if shit don't get better in a few years, this kind of life is just not worth it, money means shit when you're unhappy deep inside

>> No.16655019

>>16654731
I know bro, it's just that the money situation makes things even worse, like we have to tip toe around each other to not upset the other one. on one hand she feels embarrassed asking me for financial help, but then if I offer help on my own initiative, she'd feel like I'm trying to "buy" out her love. I'm trying to find a balance and between all that I fear my paranoia is sipping into this and will make me do something on a bad judgement.

>> No.16655083

>>16654971
>if they found me insufferable before why snap at me now?
because you're the kind of faggot that won't shut up. you've been whining here for the last 11 hours. you probably expected everyone to worship you when you "made it" but you're still the same insufferable whiny bitch you were when you were poor.

>> No.16655162

>>16654861
Fucking this, holy shit. Are you people seriously telling me you cant at least get SOME inkling of how much your friendship actually matters to the people you hang around with enough to tell whether or not they'll turn into selfish assholes once money hits the scene?

Each of my friends are at various levels of financial stability, and we all know who's the "rich" friend and the "poor" friend, and not once has it ever come up when we hang out. None of us expect our "rich" friend to buy our shit for us, and our "poor" friend has never once asked us to buy stuff for him. We hang out because we enjoy each others company, not because we demand compensation for our time.

>> No.16655270
File: 296 KB, 807x1626, GOOFED.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16650923

"Hey man can I borrow a few bucks? I'll pay ya next week."

"Ah, he's rich. He aint worried about me payin' him back."

>> No.16655305
File: 73 KB, 666x999, 1577216114907.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16653242
Implying I have any good relationships in the first place

>> No.16655328

>>16654971
I get all that that’s why I said it’s not the worst case of this I’ve seen. I didn’t mean they found you insufferable before I mean the way you acted after you made it. Basically missing social cues and looking like a giant ass who’s condescending and unwilling. 4chan rots the brain in the social areas, you’re gonna have to work on your own self as well and if you want to avoid this in the future help them finds ways to make their own money because it’s human nature to resent someone when you have to keep asking them for help.

>> No.16655382

money = friends. YOu can buy as many friends as you like. You can also ruturn them for new ones.

>> No.16655405

>>16653204
Whats Varg gonna do when his kids grow up? Where will his boys and girls go? Thats the problem when you have a home but a low net worth.

>> No.16655426

>>16650923
Urmm. what kind of asshole doesn't help their own blood? You wouldn't even be alive to enjoy any money at all if your mother didn't birth you.

this is why no one feels sorry for you "people". In France they built guillotines to behead you. In russia they lined you up and shot you. The public cheered. no one cared then and no one will next time and rightfully so.

>> No.16655429

fuck off richfags

>> No.16655459

Here's what you have to do OP:

When they ask you for money related help, just say that you're now broke and now working on your coding project freelance, even if you don't know how to code. Do this repeatedly until they forget how valuable you are to them. This way, you'll earn your peace.

Look busy all the time. Be a normie again and never ever tell you are invested all in on crypto ever again.

>> No.16655473

>>16655459
In addition to this >>16655426, yes you somehow need to help your own blood. You can help them but have full control of what they deserve to earn your help (only money related).

Also, money = power. More money, more responsibility even if you're not the president of the US. The whole system is broken from the very beginning, you have to understand this game.

>> No.16655488

>>16655382
you can also do this with women. i have no idea why anyone keeps them past their "use by" date.

>> No.16655535

>>16651280
Fuck that nigger loving asian faggot.

>> No.16655745

>>16650919
Become a politician. Your people need you.

Move to a poor white district. Create a bunch of jobs. Run for Congress. All your workers’ families will vote for you. Then sacrifice for an ideal greater than yourself

>> No.16655812
File: 5 KB, 250x241, 17159487-2426-42DE-9084-8C73DC71180C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16651194
>for the obvious reason that the connections you'll make can never be the same as ones you made when you were younger

What if the connections I made when I was younger suck.

>> No.16655917
File: 295 KB, 498x479, E0EAF72D-8F0D-40B6-AD8D-B7DD4C70E3CD.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There needs to be a way for us crypto people to find each other in public without giving ourselves away too much. For instance, it’s a stalemate, you don’t want to reveal your power level first, because you don’t want to accidentally reveal to the wrong person. But then the other person is thinking the same thing.

>> No.16656242

>>16651547
Dude you are paranoid beyond belief. Does not sound like she is a gold digger at all. Maybe you are the one starting to treat people close to you like shit because you're expecting them to only want your money.

>> No.16656418
File: 1.20 MB, 320x240, 1520457195506.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What a fucking whiny cunt bitch OP is. Seriously what the fucking fuck? First world problems indeed. What an actual faggot he is for typing all this out and thinking he deserves the chance to whine the slightest.

>> No.16656450

>>16650919
just cut people out if they are pieces of shit

>> No.16656480
File: 180 KB, 750x558, 1559198632024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16650919
>52 posts by this ID
Jesus Christ. This is not your personal blog, larpfag.

>> No.16656794

Hey man, I know how you feel. Look... the thing is: money won’t make you happy. That’s it. You got to do fulfilling stuff and get fulfilling relationships with people who love you for who you are and for what you do, not for the money you have. Pretty generic advice but it’s true. Change your environment and the people around you...
Also another great advice to live by is this: “I have the money but not the watch” :-) also practice buddhism you won’t care about money anymore then

>> No.16656821

Just become poor again OP

>> No.16657122

>>16650919
>i am rich, my life so hard boohooo
fuck off, piece of shit

>> No.16657156

>>16650923
Seems like you are a cheap cunt.

You should pay down your parents mortagage.

You shoumd pay for meals of your long term friends.

And you should also buy shit for your gf as long as she does her part. Cleans, makes food, breeds kids etc

You people are such fucking losers.

>> No.16657157

>>16650923
>>16650919
Dump your family and "friends".
Anybody that is this much of a deadbeat as what you are describing is not your senpai or your friends.
If they really are snaking this much dump the snakes. Get snakes out of your life.
Move to a new city like some anons suggested or even a new country.
If i had unlimited wealth I'd move to Peru and live in the mountains by Lima. Nobody would ever fuck with me again and I'd never have to care about anything happening on this planet. Things go to shit I just fly to puenta arenas or cusco and live with the Indians in the mountains till my natural life ends on its own. The way its meant to be.

Anyway tldr dude catch a plane start a new life. I hated having to cut people off too but I did what I had to do and I learned that sometimes in life you have to do you. Also it ain't never too late to start fresh especially if you have solid finances.

>> No.16657177

>>16657156
OP's life is so easy he invented issues for himself to bitch about. What a greedy piece of shit. I hope he losses all of his wealth so he can be "happy" again.

>> No.16657188

>>16654978
i don't know i have the intuition you're a shitty individual to begin with. i don't really buy the "it's my friends fault if things turned sour". you are who you associate with and if your friends are low quality losers there is a high chance you're a low quality loser yourself but you aren't aware of it. what you tell us is only half of the story. i'm sure if those friends were in this thread they would point your many flaws.

>> No.16657190

>>16650919
This is why I avoid talking about my finances at all costs.

>> No.16657240

Seething poorfags and linkies itt

>> No.16657259

>>16650919
>It ruined all of my relationships
the common denominator here is you. there is more to this story. no way all your relationships were ruined by money. most likely you're a cunt and people knowing that you have money just revealed the extent of how big of a cunt you are.

>> No.16657601

>>16651155
>it's more like, it's 2017 and I get into crypto. I don't put a lot of money but I make some, like x4 of what I put. It's so cool so I tell it to family, and at first they are dismissive and think it's fake. then I cash out to prove it's real, and they'll like cool. but then I make more and more, and since I've already picqued their interest, I keep them updated. then suddenly I have so much they start saying this like "why don't you buy yourself a car?" "can you at least give us 2k this month, we're very deep in debt". and you're like I don't wanna be a bad son so I help them out. then next month they're like "can you give us 3k that would really help". and you can see how it can snowball easily from there.

rereading this because there is a possiblity your friends and family are that shitty and i dont want to put you down if you're the victim here. If it's really how it happened then yes your family is scum and you should move to a new location after explaining them why their behaviour is inappropriate. But then again it happened with all your friends? that's hard to believe. Are you white? Asian?
>>16651282
>I'm like the free'est person but so lonely no matter where I go and what I do.
so the issue is you here. looks like you have a hard time building true friendships, maybe because you were raised in a shitty family

>> No.16657622
File: 51 KB, 768x432, skynews-alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash_4291183.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16650919
Elliot Rodger was right in the end.
Alek Minassian, Dylan Klebold, Fritlz, Marc Lepine.

Life is suffering.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11yJFvBy_WI

>> No.16657650

>>16650919
You should buy a military surplus armored vehicle and start killing people.

>> No.16657688
File: 256 KB, 1600x1071, Chieftain-Tank-For-Sale-3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16651267
Humans are just fucking animals without any free will. Use that money and start killing as many people as you can.

Every life is worthless. Crush everyone. Smash their skulls. Join the dark side.
All so called "innocent" lives..... Squashed like cockroaches.

>> No.16657758

>>16650919
Bullshit. When I make it i am going to outright tell any family members who ask for money to fuck right off. I am not the government, im not giving you a welfare check.

>> No.16657775

>>16650923
>>16650919
>>16650988
>>16651073
>>16651087
>>16651106
>>16651155
>>16651194
>>16651206
>>16651226
>>16651282
>>16651293
>>16651301
>>16651310
>>16654999
>>16655019
>>16654984
>>16654978
>>16654971

You made the mistake of revealing your wealth. Now you will always be a target. You don't have a job, so you can't just busy yourself with gaming or work. You are fucked.

>> No.16657793

>>16657775
He should just use that wealth to slaughter everyone possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX5gEKzH6LI
(THIS BUT UNIRONICALLY)

>> No.16657798

>>16650919
What actually happened is that they showed their true colors. You have to suck it up and find upper middle class/rich people who love you and have a similar mindset. Don't feel obliged to share your wealth with subhumans even if they are people you know.

>> No.16657861

>>16654731
Why would you let your girlfriend continue to be on welfare (a government acknowledgment that she is poor af and not just spending money on Michael Kors) when you could help her? My boyfriend would never do that to me, and he’s a poorfag. That’s why I reward him with daily BJs and backdoor access cuz he’s not a paranoid faggot

>> No.16657921
File: 55 KB, 590x350, Joseph-Roy-Metheny-838407edited.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16657861
All women should be murdered.

>> No.16657941

>>16655426
I gave my parents enough money to cover more than half of their mortgage. you know what they ended up doing instead? transferred the money to my sisters' family (without my knowledge) and god knows what else, I never inquired. their mortgage is still the same. they were also emotionally abusive parents who always guilt tripped me into helping out even when I had almost nothing. I resented them before, but after this I don't think I'll ever forgive them.

>> No.16657949

>>16655426
also, gave my brother 20k for his renovations or whatever. he decided to trade crypto with it, lost like half, then lost the other half to some scam, then begged me to send him more btc so he can send it to the scammer because "they need to pay some fees" or something to release his money. not so much a stab in the back, but just to give you an idea of how retarded my senpai is

>> No.16657956

>>16655459
it's kinda what I'm doing now except I say nothing about my financial status even when they ask. I will never ever tell anyone about my finances ever again

>> No.16657961

>>16655812
apparently mine too, evident by my best friend removing me from his life because I didn't pay his meal

>> No.16657972

>>16656242
that's exactly my hear my dude, I developed severe trust issues, I never had this problem before, and I'm scared I'll drive people away even when they have good intentions, I don't know how to deal with this

>> No.16657974

>>16656418
fuck you I need to let it out, I have nobody that will listen and understand except maybe /biz/, literally nobody

>> No.16657985

>>16656821
I'd be worse off than the first time I was poor, being rich then poor is way worse than just starting poor and remaining poor

>> No.16657991

>>16657156
I am a "cheap cunt" I grew up poor and don't like spending, but that doesn't mean I never helped, I did, I helped out my senpai and friends more than I ever spent on myself

>> No.16657993

>>16657157
that's probably the only solution for now, to get away from it all and start something new, thanks fren, just not to Peru, I'd like to visit but living there.. nah

>> No.16658002

>>16657177
it's easy on paper, but deep inside I'm miserable, what good is the money if I'm constantly unhappy and cannot even enjoy anything?

>> No.16658022

>>16657188
I never claimed to be perfect, and I understand why you'd think that, I get it, but the reason I feel so terrible is because I had NO problem with any of my relationships before, nobody ever betrayed me like that or took advantage of me, I noticed the difference, and that's why it hurts so fucking much. I spent many nights thinking what went wrong, and if I am just a shitty person, and I might be but nowhere near the type to make others treat me like that because it was all good before my wealth

>> No.16658032

u should just be str8 n say dont talk to me about money, the more u talk to me about money the more i will be pissed off. and you dont want to see me pissed off and continue relations

>> No.16658040

>>16658032
let it be known how much it pisses you off, dont brood on it and be paranoid

>> No.16658048

>>16657601
friends left me for different reasons each, but if I could guess the common theme as to why then that would be jealousy. it's just it all happened after I got my wealth. and it could be something as simple as talking to a friend about a business idea, then hypothetically offering them money for it, only for them to realize I might have the money to give them, then they stop talking to me, and I have no idea why. I never had trouble forming friendships, I am kinda introverted but I am very social and likeable, but yeah I guess the upbringing is everything, growing up in a shitty family, no matter how much you mask their deficiencies, it is all revealed when money is involved

>> No.16658054

>>16657758
I wish I did that

>> No.16658061

>>16658032
that's basically what I've been doing for the past year. but I can still see the resentment in their eyes, it's something that will never go away

>> No.16658099

>>16651293
Have you considered that the main problem here is that wherever you are from is full of materialistic persons? Travel to Europe and wagecuck, try to make some friends, attend university, do sports (martial arts recommended), go to Asia and repeat. Stop sightseeing and going to parties, go to a mountain and help a farmer. You can do a lot fun stuff that will slowly heal your heart and recover faith in humanity

>> No.16658114

>>16658061
then so be it, ur responsible for ur actions that got it to this point, and they are responsible for their actions that got it to this point. find something new to fill the void or make up to ur mates n take em to dinner

>> No.16658120
File: 92 KB, 593x959, ToxicParents.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16657941
The people you befriend seem to be tied to the environment you grew up in which define what you expect from a "normal" relationship, and could be the main cause why you have bad relationships.
Reading this book may help you accept the reality that the environment you grew up in was toxic and not normal.
This helped me a lot to change my mindset and become healthier.

In my case I had a lot of narcissistic and manipulative people in my family, and most of my friends exhibited a similar behavior which I thought to be normal as this was the environment I grew up in.
Once you accept that this is not normal, you will not accept this behavior anymore and will be attracted to healthier people.

>> No.16658129

>>16657949
>he decided to trade crypto with it,
what sucks is that you taught and advised them to trade >>16654971

You should tell them everything you told us, that you spent on them way more than on yourself and they can fuck themselves if they want more.

>> No.16658139

have to off to senpai gathering now, please create new thread when we approach 300 replies so the thread doesnt die before i come back

>> No.16658184

>>16650919
Depends how large your wealth gap is to your friends and family. Also, get better friends. Great friends DO NOT CARE about how much money you have. They should and will only want to spend quality time with you. This means that if you (because you can afford too) decide to do something expensive with them (that they struggle to afford), of course they are going to hope that you assist them financially. But this is your fault; you should've picked somewhere cheaper to eat or a cheaper activity.
Great friendships are precious and difficult to maintain, but I can assure you that if you put in the work in maintaining a friendly relationship with the right person, they shouldn't have greedy intentions when they hang out with you.
Also, friendships are inherently related to your interests and social status. If you rapidly advance your status compared to your peers, you may find it harder to relate to them. At this point, you must choose if you want to slow down and save what relationships you have built, or pursue newer ones, as you ascend the social hierarchy.

>> No.16658469
File: 49 KB, 750x699, pepe_smile_thumbs_up.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16650919
This is good because you can finally see someone's true color. Even your parents or siblings.

Be friend with someone who look up to you and see you as inspiration.

Be friend with someone who's at the same level as you.

The most important thing is, be friend with whoever who value you because of friendship and nothing else. It will be rare, but there will come a fren who sees that.

Don't expect anything from the those free loaders. It's not you, it's them.

>> No.16658500

>>16657921
Nice plan retard, you kill all the women and now you're only left with getting fucked in the ass as your only source of sex. And don't give me that shit about you doing the fucking. Spoilers: you won't be m8y

>> No.16658823

Why the fuck do threads with people who made it complain get lots of replies here? Is it because you all secretly think you'll be a part of that club, so that's why you care?

OP, go find rich friends. That's why rich people hang out with each other.

Sage.

>> No.16658855

>>16658823
lmao this. posting on a crypto board and he doesn't understand incentives, wew.

>> No.16659296

>>16654213
I know the type of person you are. You were like this before you had any money and its just carried over. You're obsessed with accumulating numbers in a bank account. You're the type of person who decides to drive everyone to a meal and count it as a favor they owe you sometime in the future or offer to take a trip to the beach and ask for $20 to help cover gas when you're not even struggling financially. You buy a round of drinks and expect everything you do to be reciprocated. Jesus dude theres more to life to just collecting as much money as you can. You're comfortable why not enjoy you're friendships and stop obsessing over how many favors you think people owe you for something you've done.

Your friends definitely talk shit on how you're such a cheap fuck even now with your supposed wealth but you acted the same way before. I think they're realizing you were given the opportunity to get over with obsession and actually show you're a true friend and it just got worse so they dont want to hang out with someone like you

>> No.16659507

>>16652244
Based and batemanpilled

>> No.16659570

>>16650919

You're a selfish asshole for not helping out your family, they rose you up. Your mother gave her your tit to suck and all she wants is a lil money from the fortune you have. Family is family, fucking help them out dickhead.

>> No.16659673

There are a lot of poor people here lately who have no clue about the topic...
At least they are a good example of people to exclude from healthy relationships.

>>16659296
Poor #1 who projects his own personality on others...

>>16659570
Still believes that his parents are his gods.

Nobody asked for your consent before giving birth to you.
Your parents don't deserve anything, even more so if they are extremely toxic/narcissistic/manipulative.
You should never do anything if you feel obligated to do it or pressured into it.
If your parents/family use the "family" argument to force you to give them help/money they don't deserve it and are using you for their own benefit while only looking at you as an object.
In a reversed circumstance they would ignore you and this is an interesting experiment to do for those who want to find out who the people they can rely on are.

Poor people will remain poor no matter how many millions of $ you will dump on them.
This is a mental state problem of poor people who throw away money to boost their ego and feel better and more important (expensive cars, watches, clothes,...)
Giving them more money will never solve the problem and only feed their parasitic and narcissistic dependence on you.

>> No.16659687

>>16659673

I know the type of person you are. You are an unhappy cold distant psychopath.

>> No.16659690

>>16659673
Unironically this

There's a reason why all the lottery winners go broke

>> No.16659708

>>16651181
this... my friend tried to make a scene in a resturaunt and started scremaing you have over 300k and you wont pair for my dinner what kind of piece of shit are you..;. and I lost my cool and broke a chair over his head and started screaming he was a using mooch faggot that only got where he was in life mooching off everyone and being an inspiration for birth control.. I spent time in jail and caught a charge and I havent spoke to him since. Even in court I said I was tired of petty pathetic mooch going nowhere in life losers like him talking shit to me over my money I earned while he's been a negative net investment for everyone involved in him. I raked him over the coals in court and outted him for everyone. he hates me and I hate him now and if I see him again alone imma cave his faggot mooch face in a second time. so do that anon anyone gives you shit beat their ass and whuile your standing on their throat and kicking them in the dick tell them this is what mooch faggot bitches get for being mooch faggot bitches and if he ever even hints at needing money you'll give him another 1 2 out cold beating

>> No.16659713

>>16657972
Listen OP, I think you found some new wealth and are adjusting to the power and influence that comes with it. Don't push everyone who loves you away and give it some time. Maybe try being honest with your girl about what you have been going through since you got money so she understands what's happening. I'm willing to bet that at least some of what you think is going on is all in your head.

Merry Christmas anons.

>> No.16659764

>>16654331
>Give 200m to your circle
>inevitably all their friends and family come knocking on your door wanting something from you because nobody can keep their fucking mouth shu

Straight out of the nigger cattle playbook.

>> No.16660356

>>16659764
1) where i live almost nobody begs friends for money. it's just not in the culture and would be considered very rude. Do you live in a ghetto or a 3rd world country or something? Do you sincerely believe their friends would knock at my door? Maybe that would happen in your shit hood or country, not in mine. 11% of people are millionaires and 60% of people have a net worth of 100k+. Extreme poverty doesn't exist. I have several close friends whose family have multimillions in assets. Absolutely nobody ask them favors.

3) even if they knock on the door of my villa there would be nobody since I would be chilling in tokyo or other cool places around the world.

>> No.16660392

>>16650988
I lost my family when I was 23, and I'm poor. Grow a pair.