[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 1000x1000, unification_logo2019.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16650095 No.16650095 [Reply] [Original]

been buying the dips all year on this one. my bags are heavy for the Mainnet staking so ill talk openly now about it.

you saw it here, you know. Unification has been buzzing on on 4chan and on the reddit and crypto twitter all year. sleeper altcoin with lowkey mastermind team behind it.

im not posting to fan boy pitch the company and why you should invest before the next bullrun, but i comment here for the record of Calling IT. $UND unification will make strides. nay, Waves by this time next year (likely much sooner as Unification Mainnet is early 2020)

LOW MARKET CAP IS THE SECRET HERE
Plus like i said, the master team makes it all come together.

look at the investors. look at the backers. look at the founders. look at the solution. it all = WIN

>> No.16650665

>>16650095
Tl;dr on UND?

>> No.16651099
File: 5 KB, 600x204, Binance-Horizontal-white.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16650665
linux/redhat biz dev model with early XRP salesman brokering enterprise deals

enterprise deals include bids on a HUGE govt project. insanely disruptive if they ink it.

MOST INTERESTING is the'r masternode model. Insane rewards for early stakers.

Simple Staking with top wallets controlling the action. (look at the reward schedule its very lucrative for the first batch of stakers)

CEO and team have huge pre-blockchain success

NO ICO - the token model is so smart. They drip out tokens on a scheudle (another XRP overlap?)

CZ Binance approved on Twitter