[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 64 KB, 640x983, 38lh1asfjun11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16637972 No.16637972 [Reply] [Original]

It seems like no matter where I am whether it's at work or at the gym or any other place where there are people, it seems like everyone except me is in some sort of secret club and they're all friendly with each other and somehow know each other no matter where I am, except me of course, like I am some kind of outcast or outsider

Sometimes when I'll go to new places I think maybe it will be different because no one there will know me yet, but it's always the same

Sometimes I wonder if I'm like evil or a demon or something and I put off some kind of black evil aura that makes people afraid of me

>> No.16637994

those feelings are entirely explainable. you got indoctrinated into a radical right wing white supremacist cell because you thought the frog memes were funny

>> No.16638007

>>16637972
You're overthinking this shit. I'm guilty of it too but it's most likely all in our heads

>> No.16638019

>>16637972
Stop caring about what others think. It’s all in your head. But it could unironically be where you live that’s causing it too. I just recently moved and I feel more welcome in my new location

>> No.16638025

>>16637972
get outa here OP

am i rite frendos >>16637994 >>16638007 >>16638019 see you at the bar

>> No.16638043

>>16637972
i feel the exact same effect, particularly at the gym, i always wonder wtf people are talking about for minutes and minutes without ceasing

>> No.16638132

Smile more, maintain eye contact with women.
Although doesn't always work, a few nights ago I went to a gig - cute girls smiling at and dancing with me, later on got dragged to a night club, girls avoiding eye contact even though it's dimmer and there was less proximity.
I don't really care what men think.
>Sometimes I wonder if I'm like evil or a demon or something and I put off some kind of black evil aura that makes people afraid of me
You probably just have 'closed' or 'introverted' body language that literally means people don't consciously register you, you kind of recede into the furniture.

>> No.16638146
File: 7 KB, 217x250, 1510513367822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16638132
>smile more
i have a under bite and my smile makes me look retarded
>look people in the eyes
my eyes black circles underneath are so prominent that people think i am diseased.

what do

>> No.16639006

I feel like I get this because I'm a big quiet guy
Like what am I supposed to be extra friendly just because I'm tall?

>> No.16639072

>>16639006
Yes because you make men feel subconciously insecure and they need some way to feel superior or have some leg up on you. That would be "oh hes a jolly big guy" and as for women they are a little scared and just need a little bit of a push to be able to get in to you and feel comfortable around you.
No because honestly who gives a fuck, if youre at the point where you TOWER over people then it really should be easy to have confidence in that you are in your own world a DGAF, just try not to make it seem like its because you are taller tho
How tall are you also

>> No.16639107

Careful..what you think might be internal could be external if your mind is valid. Gangstalking can destroy your life if you do not stop it early.

>> No.16639131

>>16638146
Start a fight club.

>> No.16639162

If they can't see you then you would be a good pick pocket.

>> No.16639210

>>16637972

I feel you man. I think 4chan ruined my brain. I am less horny and less interested? Idk these people just seem like townies wherever i am, even in a big city, even the people who are more handsome and richer than me? I just feel like they are NPCs? But i also think often that i am a "cockroach", that i am a being designed to feel pain and not die, that i am here to observe from a certain vantage point that i cannot escape?

>> No.16639218

>>16637972
>it seems like everyone except me is in some sort of secret club and they're all friendly with each other
nope, take your meds anon

>> No.16639236

>>16639006

Also this. Im only like 6'2 (almost 6'3" desu) and it only recently clicked that i am good looking and people expect things of me? Idk i think women lack impulse control and i feel they shouldnt even have the gall to express their opinions to me, like i need to know what some dumb 28 year old fried eggs bitch has to say about Elizabeth Warren like go have kids cunt what do you do for a living thats so important?

Honestly if you arent a slave you wont fit in is the vibe im getting from todays world and im just tired of pretending im something im not to fit preconceived notion of 6'3" white guy

I blame my dad for not making me play sports and encouraging drug use by not taking a hardline anti drug stance.