[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 162 KB, 543x600, 1536223725949.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16594295 No.16594295 [Reply] [Original]

Can't find any new videos from cnbc or bloomberg this month.
It seems like they want to keep it quiet because its dumping.

Seems like a fakeout.

>> No.16594300

Hmm, haven’t seen them mention beanie babies in awhile also

>> No.16594306

>>16594300
But theres so much stuff from 2017/18 wtf?

>> No.16594307

>>16594295
We are in the twilight of despair. Now we watch the Maxis & mETHlets lose all their shit over the Christmas holidays.

>> No.16594340
File: 59 KB, 720x720, iExecubot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16594307
Alt season when?
Do we need actual adoption this time around? Maybe even a spark of adoption would create fomo again...

Maybe alts are going to pop off soon since theyre becoming more advanced.
\For example, RLC, and people want to buy the next big thing to make them rich in 1 year.

Think of where we are.
There's no reason to think another ETH or BTC should exist, the altcoins are the ones innovating right now. ETH innovated from BTC, because BTC allowed that to happen, so now it's ETH's alts turn.
So invest in GOOD altcoins if you want to make it. BTC and ETH will probably do their thing in the process but if you pick 1-2 good alt coins and wait, you will be a multi millionaire.

If you can find a gem in the 50-200 rank range, you win.

>> No.16594399

>>16594300
fpbp

>> No.16594480

>>16594340
Agreed. I generally lurk, but your post is intriguing.

Which coins are you guys seriously considering and why? I generally look for solid fundamentals. The next big thing should have tons of utility and speed. Besides that I also see room for privacy coins in this current climate.

Right now I am considering these coins:

>FTM
Along with MATIC and ONE, this coin has a high TPS (debatable how high in practice). MATIC and ONE are manipulated IEO scams as far as I can tell though and Binance got a lot of these coins to list them. The smart contract support is a nice bonus.

>LINK or RLC
I am not sure which one will be the oracle of choice. RLC has more functionality, but I am not sure if it'll really live up to the hype. If anyone could enlighten me on this, that would be great.

>Monero
I feel that privacy is very undervalued right now. Would you seriously like everyone you ever transact to know how rich/poor you really are? That's an invitation to be robbed/attract gold diggers or tax authorities. Besides that, this coin is time tested and audited (less improtant than the test of time though.

>AGI
This coin is the only true blockchain AI project out there and heavily undervalued in my opinion. The price is heavily lacking though, but the fundamentals are there.

>LIT
Lition is a weird coin. Their entire blockchain broke some time ago and the price is freefalling. (lost like 90% or more in a short period). Legally speaking all blockchains need to support it's technology due to GDPR. Any legit company would have to use it in some way if they want to legally operate with the blockchain.

>> No.16594549

>>16594295
I',m so fucking glad I went all in on Pegnet around 40 sats, Is this what a bull run feels like?